i just really love baby cambridge!

Bearsy

Hi gays! I'm so sorry I miss out on birth of baby cambridge! I just really love baby cambridge! I wanted to be part of the vigil for baby cambridge, I wanted to be outside hospital wearing union jack facepaint but I just couldn't get back in time, I really tried I promise! If baby cambridge was still-born I don't think I would of ever forgive myself :(

I am trying to catch up on all the baby cambridge news tho! Here is the baby cambridge news I have learned so far, if you have any other baby cambridge news please add here!

1) baby cambridge was born vaginally. This means he come our kate's actual vagina, they didn't have to cut baby cambridge out her stomach(?) with scissors. I think they should make commemorative postage stamp bout this.

b) My mum said that after baby cambridge was born the whole UK was obliterated by extended + violent thunderstorms. Some people say cos baby cambridge is first harbinger of our eventual destruction, but this is ridiculous. He is nothing of the sort.

Please please please everyone, please show ur support for baby cambridge. Srsly.

Bearsy

PS – I assume we sent baby cambridge something from saintsweb? Did someone think to sign my name on card or was u all too selfish to keep baby cambridge for ur selfs?

PPS – Does anyone know who baby george alexander or whatever is? Is there twins or is there naming of afterbirth?

Here is a twitters I have prepared so you can all share ur love of baby cambridge on twitters! Feel free to also make ur own twitters too & tell me bout them!

DID YOU KNOW: If income tax was increased just 1% we could give baby cambridge an extra £1.5bn per year! #ijustreallylovebabycambridge

Hi gays! I'm so sorry I miss out on birth of baby cambridge! I just really love baby cambridge! I wanted to be part of the vigil for baby cambridge, I wanted to be outside hospital wearing union jack facepaint but I just couldn't get back in time, I really tried I promise! If baby cambridge was still-born I don't think I would of ever forgive myself :(

I am trying to catch up on all the baby cambridge news tho! Here is the baby cambridge news I have learned so far, if you have any other baby cambridge news please add here!

1) baby cambridge was born vaginally. This means he come our kate's actual vagina, they didn't have to cut baby cambridge out her stomach(?) with scissors. I think they should make commemorative postage stamp bout this.

b) My mum said that after baby cambridge was born the whole UK was obliterated by extended + violent thunderstorms. Some people say cos baby cambridge is first harbinger of our eventual destruction, but this is ridiculous. He is nothing of the sort.

Please please please everyone, please show ur support for baby cambridge. Srsly.

Bearsy

PS – I assume we sent baby cambridge something from saintsweb? Did someone think to sign my name on card or was u all too selfish to keep baby cambridge for ur selfs?

PPS – Does anyone know who baby george alexander or whatever is? Is there twins or is there naming of afterbirth?

:lol: you mad tw*t... :lol:

baby cambridge is the most beautiful baby eva!

I was just reading that baby cambridge is getting two houses, he's getting a 10 bedroom one in sandringham + a 20 bedroom one in kensingtons. This is a national disgrace! That is never enough bedrooms for baby cambridge! Baby cambridge as far as I'm concerned should never have to sleep in his own filth in bedrooms that he has already slept in barely a month before! I think baby cambridge needs more bedrooms. Does anyone know who to do an online poll for getting baby cambridge more bedrooms? Or should i write direct to Tony Blair?

Here you go Bearsy, you probs missed this photo whilst you were in your Ibiza selling Tokes' dodgy goods for him

prince-george_2626706b.jpg

I was just reading that baby cambridge is getting two houses, he's getting a 10 bedroom one in sandringham + a 20 bedroom one in kensingtons. This is a national disgrace! That is never enough bedrooms for baby cambridge! Baby cambridge as far as I'm concerned should never have to sleep in his own filth in bedrooms that he has already slept in barely a month before! I think baby cambridge needs more bedrooms. Does anyone know who to do an online poll for getting baby cambridge more bedrooms? Or should i write direct to Tony Blair?

You need to write to Tony's witch wife, Cherry, she is more to do with Human Right's crusade

Edited by Big Bad Bob

Dumb bear! I think you are forgetting about the baby Jesus. I think everyone agrees that this is the most beautiful baby eva. I mean he didn't even cry, just chilled out in the mainga with the animals and the 3 wise men. I don't know what a mainga is but it sounds a lot like the lounge.

Dear Bear

I knows you are always in need of a few spare Dirhams, and I have mates wot do all this computer geek stuff.

Anyways, I done this computer modelling thing of him so you can know what he looks like when he gets a bit older and you can go and copyright all the images so everytime he gets married or sprogs you can clean up on the sale of the Mugs & Plates and stuff.

Anyways here is my Computer Model of him all growed up, happy retirement

Thorearthbound005-1.jpg

Dumb bear! I think you are forgetting about the baby Jesus. I think everyone agrees that this is the most beautiful baby eva. I mean he didn't even cry, just chilled out in the mainga with the animals and the 3 wise men. I don't know what a mainga is but it sounds a lot like the lounge.

i very much doubt baby jesus is better than baby cambridge! Besides, baby jesus don't need our support - he was given gold and mermens when he was born, it's baby cambridge who needs our support + welfares!

i very much doubt baby jesus is better than baby cambridge! Besides, baby jesus don't need our support - he was given gold and mermens when he was born, it's baby cambridge who needs our support + welfares!

Baby Jesus was born to poor immigrant parents and was bought up in a cow barn, he must of had a hard life because he disappeared until he was 33, wonder who funded him through college and his gap year?

Baby Cambridge does need support, his proper paternal-granny was MI5'd for "spreading it around" too much (though they did manage to shut the legs enough for her to not need a "Y" shaped coffin), his ma and pa only lodge in their home, it's not even theirs FFS.

We need to start a collection going for Baby Cambridge for the good of the nation.

Yeah well when is the last time baby cambridge got you (almost) laid from Rihanna smelling hooker in Birmingham? Eh, answer that bear?

It's happening! What i do is go up to girls and go *sigh*. Then after a bit i go *sigh* again. After a few times they eventually go "FFS WHAT!" and I say in mournful voice, "I just really love baby cambridge."

Works like a charm! They is loving my sensitivity! I actually learned this trick from my 5yo niece but she does it with baby jesus rather than with baby cambridge.

Baby Cambridge that is not, Baby Cambridge started thunder and lightning storms just by popping out of Kate Vag, him above needs artificial tools to start Thunder storm and it has stoopid name eva (Mjölnir)

All the non believers spout that krap.

Just who was servicing Kate while Wills' was away servicing his Chopper eh?

Dear Bear

I knows you are always in need of a few spare Dirhams, and I have mates wot do all this computer geek stuff.

Anyways, I done this computer modelling thing of him so you can know what he looks like when he gets a bit older and you can go and copyright all the images so everytime he gets married or sprogs you can clean up on the sale of the Mugs & Plates and stuff.

Anyways here is my Computer Model of him all growed up, happy retirement

Thorearthbound005-1.jpg

Phil. Why is "Grown-Up, Baby Cambridge" holding what looks to be, one of those belly-putters. Dosen't he know they were bannedin 2016?

lol what is a "belly-putter"? Is that like a contraceptive device, I mean like how nowadays the old punch to the stomach does the job, but in olden days they had an actual tool for purpose?

probably why they're being outlawed next season,mind you I don't know when a golf season starts or ends, they just seem to play all year.

mods,

Can we put this to a poll? Who is more beautiful baby, baby jesus or baby Cambridge?

People, your votes matter!

Option A - Baby Jesus

Here is santa himself visiting baby Jesus and therefore personally endorsing him to win this poll.

santa-with-baby-jesus-santa-claus-17926552-396-350.jpg

Here is baby Cambridge with posho family outside private part of hospital (in effect spitting on the NHS and all it stands for)

prince-william-duke-of-cambridge-catherine-duchess-of-cambridge-baby_3777652.jpg

Here is wibble just after being told by Chalet that she will be banned for having big tits.

f985af1467.jpg

I think Chalet called wibble a w@nker and then banned her for having big tits bear.

i shouldn't be at all surprised tokyos! Funny also how chalet never bans dudes with big knobs! Oh! I mean except me obviously!

I'm gonna send wibbles some pm. They is just gonna say, *sigh*. She'll probably assume I'm milts new logon & not reply but if she does i shall let you know if she gives a fuck bout that i just really love baby jesus!

hi can people stop talking bout baby jesus on baby cambridge thread! It is not fair on baby cambridge + also cos baby jesus already has whole book just about him whereas all baby cambridge is got is newspapers + hello magazine.

Here is wibble just after being told by Chalet that she will be banned for having big tits.

f985af1467.jpg

s'funny considering you thought wibble was man

Wibble and some others - did you read the rule about having to be prepared to suck on the nipple you were posting pics of? Some of you will suck on anything (so bear says anyway).

Phil. Why is "Grown-Up, Baby Cambridge" holding what looks to be, one of those belly-putters. Dosen't he know they were bannedin 2016?

I think sir will find, if he checks his geek credentials, that the "belly putter" in question is the legendary hammer Mjölnir.

This is an inappropriate gift for a mortal heir. You need godlike powers to wield it.

Forget it unless gorgeous George has three 6's on his head.

Here is santa himself visiting baby Jesus and therefore personally endorsing him to win this poll.

santa-with-baby-jesus-santa-claus-17926552-396-350.jpg

Santa Claus wasn't born when Baby Jesus was born so that is photoshopped and no endorsement of Baby Jesus' loveliness

Here is baby Cambridge with posho family outside private part of hospital (in effect spitting on the NHS and all it stands for)

prince-william-duke-of-cambridge-catherine-duchess-of-cambridge-baby_3777652.jpg

Baby Cambridge's stay in Private Hospital was funded by the public that loves him so much and wanted him to have the best start in life.

You is soooo mean Tokes

Baby Cambridge that is not, Baby Cambridge started thunder and lightning storms just by popping out of Kate Vag, him above needs artificial tools to start Thunder storm and it has stoopid name eva (Mjölnir)

I think sir will find, if he checks his geek credentials, that the "belly putter" in question is the legendary hammer Mjölnir.

This is an inappropriate gift for a mortal heir. You need godlike powers to wield it.

I won :D

Lost my Geek credentials in that pub at Lime Street last year.

.Hope to meet up with you for the Scouse game on Sep 21. we are staying up for the Saturday night

That was a decent book bob, I think I read it in some hotel or something. I couldn't believe the twist at the end (spoilers - he comes back). Was it ghost written by M. Night Shyamalan? Cause that was a real surprise ending.

Wasn't the original written by King James and remembered by some bloke called Eli? Shyamalan just rebooted it into his version (with lots of red)

Wasn't the original written by King James and remembered by some bloke called Eli? Shyamalan just rebooted it into his version (with lots of red)

No idea, they should make a film about it thou. Not everyone has the time to read books left in hotels.

Also, if there is one thing we learnt about the baby jesus bob, it is that he doesn't lie or use photoshop. He doesn't even have a Mac.

Sorry Big Bad Bob, I didn't see.

I maintain Dubai Phil is saying this child is the antichrist though ( in a roundabout way ).

Baby Cambridge is the anti-christ, his arrival was heralded by the Thunder Storms that blighted the country on Sunday and Monday. And notice how many people have been throwing themselves in water recently trying to get baptised to gain the love of Baby Jesus