PRE-SEASON: Southampton vs Beşiktaş - (17:30 BST)

Saint-Armstrong

My son was covering his ears because of the noise from Besiktas. Although it could well have been because of our terrible singing. Not the best photo I've ever seen of me & seeing as I was wearing sunglasses this was just before kick off.

I know who took the photo which means I know the identity of Trousers. I shall not divulge.

Well I'm pleased that alps came the trip even if I still disagree with some of his posts . Maybe there will be a thaw between us anti alps brigade . He looks as old as me

There'll be a thaw until England are 20-6 against the Aussies in the first Test Down Under, or the first time we go 1-0 down on a match thread

8)

TBF would you willingly admit to looking like that? No, nor would I, so we can be safe that it is he.

Come on then, show us what you look like.

I had a great time, enjoyed the brief company of fellow Saints fans, enjoyed some time with my kids, and bellends like you try to put a downer on it.

Get a life.

*would appreciate someone quoting this as the numpty coward keeps claiming I am on ignore, despite the abuse he dishes out*

I had a great time, enjoyed the brief company of fellow Saints fans, enjoyed some time with my kids, and bellends like you try to put a downer on it.

Get a life.

*would appreciate someone quoting this as the numpty coward keeps claiming I am on ignore, despite the abuse he dishes out*

This.

Get a life.

+1.

The c**t get everything he deserves as far as I'm concerned & if the delicate flowers don't like it then I really don't give a sh.it.

Infraction heading your way perhaps?

Have to say I take the p*ss out of Alpine a fair bit myself but this comment of yours is just plain nasty. But then again, you don't give a sh*t do you?

Well, I think it's great that we have added a few more TSW members to the list of "Those who have been pictured on the Forum"

Welcome to the club gang.

(But next time get a professional like Minty to take the pics)

Phil I've got news for you the person who took the picture takes pictures for a living

News for a few people but when you actually sit down and talk Saints with Alpine he make a lot sense and we agreed on many things. I would like to think that my positivity may have rub off on him, but looking at that photo maybe I came over as a miserable git.

4e9y5uzy.jpg

Special mention to the couple who have their hands highest and are leading the singing (on the same row as Alp's and I) they travel to every home game from Cornwall. These are die hard Saints fans. Fabulous down to earth people and represent what Saints are all about. I take my hat off to you both.

This can't be true.... unless he was the best dressed man in the chip shop?

I'm not really one for fashion Tokes, but I reckon my mate was better turned out. I remain as always a walking shambles.

Special mention to the couple who have their hands highest and are leading the singing (on the same row as Alp's and I) they travel to every home game from Cornwall. These are die hard Saints fans. Fabulous down to earth people and represent what Saints are all about. I take my hat off to you both.

Is may be just me, but every time I see that picture of Alps I see a passing resemblance to Saint Markus.

I imagine Turks wa outside of the chip shop heckling you both while himself eating a salad sandwich on rye and doing sit ups?

I have not met Turks in real life yet, so wouldn't really know. He may have been there, doing everything you suggest.

However, my priorities at the time were getting chips and finding a bog.

Why do you eat your chips in the bog? Very strange bahaviour pap!

I didn't. Was busting for a pee and didn't want to urinate on the streets of Blackpool.

However, if I'd known the result up-front, might have been more feral.

I didn't. Was busting for a pee and didn't want to urinate on the streets of Blackpool.

However, if I'd known the result up-front, might have been more feral.

why ever not, if you were a handsome cabby it would be quite legal provided you had one hand on the carriage at all times.

why ever not, if you were a handsome cabby it would be quite legal provided you had one hand on the carriage at all times.

I know, I know.

All I can say is that it'll be one of my lifelong regrets :)

Enough that I now like him. I'd pictured a far angrier face. With angry hair.

Alps looks like most blokes his age.

Nowt to be ashamed of. I look forward to all the "beauty shots" of the rest of the f**king models we seem to have on here ( judging by their posts :D ).

No "Just back from the game thread" ?! Glad I was out of shot to the far right where some of the London Saints were also sitting. I thought Saints were the better side for most of the game but lacked a cutting edge until Rickie and Mayuka came on. I was also pleased they did not really treat it as a friendly and a credit to both teams for a high tempo match when it was so hot. The security after the game was poor. I could easily have kicked Slaven Bilic up the ar$e when he was posing for photos at the end. Another highlight was getting a "Gracias" from the Saints coach when fielding a ball which Gazza missed during his..... err..... warm up/down at the end. I did think about explaining I play in goal for a 6 a side team in the Brixton Top Corner Championship but decided against it and, being 52, I think my chances of a call up are now slim.

News for a few people but when you actually sit down and talk Saints with Alpine he make a lot sense and we agreed on many things. I would like to think that my positivity may have rub off on him, but looking at that photo maybe I came over as a miserable git.

No surprise for me, face to face you will normally find common ground, body language plays a huge part in conversation as opposed to web forums where context is easily lost and opinions become quickly entrenched making confrontation almost inevitable !

Personally I think that Alps has conducted himself well during this period (with Saints on his doorstep!) and good on him for that !

No surprise for me, face to face you will normally find common ground, body language plays a huge part in conversation as opposed to web forums where context is easily lost and opinions become quickly entrenched making confrontation almost inevitable !

We all know it, but so many conveniently forget when they get behind a keyboard. Half of the comments made on here would never be made if the discussion was face-to-face.

Missed the game after getting stuck in traffic in Karlsruhe on the way down. Gave up trying to make the match just past Salzburg, so we just headed for the mountains instead.

Austria is an amazing country, Alps is a very luck bunny to live there.

Roll on pre season 2014, I'll leave a bit earlier next year.