Todays football

Batman

To be fair to Pompey......they are up against one of the bigger sides in that league...

I can see some BIG aquisitions being brought in now....

Pompey sign Remy, Osvaldo , Astori , Huddlestone,:rolleyes:

The good old days in Cup Finals and European nights sponsored by HMRC and Childrens charities:D

There's a pretty impressive stat on BBC website about this match.

Oxford apparently conceded ZERO fouls. Wonder how often sides do this; rarely I reckon

The other great stat is that there were only six shots on target - and they resulted in 5 goals. Top class goalkeeping!

Just thought I'd share this local snippet from Glos.

Rory Decrap scored the equaliser for Burton v Cheltenham today.

Jug eared c^nt !

Seems a trifle discourteous to our former record signing. Fair play to the bloke, still wants to play and is prepared to drop down 3 divisions to keep playing, not many have the bottle to go on at 37 for the fun of it effectively. Don't see he warrants being called a ****.

The Lawrenson prediction that Pompy will win League 2 this season already looks a bit shaky after the 4-1 home defeat to Oxford. Could be nice though next season for Pompy to enjoy a local derby again, only this time with Salisbury City instead of the Saints. Come on The Whites.......