What happened to....

Monk

Just to fill the void until next week. A thread looking at ex-saints and what they did after their spell with us:

Will edit original post as people add to it.. The first six I would like to know are:

Patrice Tano:

Chris Marsden:

Kamil Kosowski:

Darren Broxton:

Jay Lucas:

Federico Arias:

Just to fill the void until next week. A thread looking at ex-saints and what they did after their spell with us:

Will edit original post as people add to it.. The first six I would like to know are:

Patrice Tano:

Chris Marsden:

Kamil Kosowski:

Darren Broxton:

Jay Lucas:

Federico Arias:

All will be revealed in November

http://www.hagiologists.com/forth.htm

Didnt Kamil Kosowski start Scarecrows R Us with Mikael Nillson, who is gainfully employed in a European field scaring....... um er...... Crows and waiting for his Mate Kamil to join him full time when he finishes playing with Wisla Krakow.

Wasnt Frederico Arias the one nicknamed the Torpedo? If he was he sank without a trace (as will that poor gag when it turns out to be another winkle we bought and never played).

• 6 years later...
According to his Twitter account Kamil Kosowski works for a Polish sports channel.

That’s him ticked of the list. Can I suggest a new name? Saints goalkeeping legend Tommy Forecast.

Right, going to quote myself.

A quiet day at work and a little google and social media search has revealed that Forecast now runs The Essex Goalkeeping Academy (TEGA). More information can be found on Instagram and he mentions that he retired 5 years ago from goalkeeping.

According to his Twitter account Kamil Kosowski works for a Polish sports channel.

That’s him ticked of the list. Can I suggest a new name? Saints goalkeeping legend Tommy Forecast.

Right, going to quote myself.

A quiet day at work and a little google and social media search has revealed that Forecast now runs The Essex Goalkeeping Academy (TEGA). More information can be found on Instagram and he mentions that he retired 5 years ago from goalkeeping.

Wasn’t he just sacked assistant to Marco Silva at Everton?

Admittedly he looked like him hence my post, but was not shown on the pre Silva Coaching Team.

He was only on Loan from us rom Arsenal but had a good run for Fulham afterwards I recall.