Rickie Lambert called up for England

Saint-Armstrong

Remember the impact Rickie had when he came on as a sub against City at the start of last season...

So pleased for you SRL and Saints. Absolute Magic well done!

I think somebody early in the thread called this a bit like his first Prem goal coming on as sub. Good call

COYR

:smug:

What's pompey forum making of it?

There is a thread on POL entitled: "Noooooooooooooooooooooooo"

They are being quite gracious all things considered. :)

Justified his call up, first touch, quality header. Done more in a few mins than Rooney did for 67 minutes ffs.

For those of you who recorded the ITV programme, because you had an inkling something like this may happen, you'll be wanting to skip straight to about 118mins.

Absolutely delighted for him. Whatever happens in his career now, he has fulfilled most of his dreams I would imagine, and all whilst playing in League 1 or below until he was 29. Crazy.

sorry to disrupt the thread, but what was that that came on for Miller just after the goal... I was genuinely disturbed by it.

BRp_jpYCYAAeluH.jpg

and it turns out he is only 22

Richard Chaplow in the making. I'd shave it all off, if that were me. Which it's not. Because I'm much better looking. And have more hair.

****. The fact he mentions striking him off his list at all says it all.

Yeah, basically saying "He's gone, but I want to make it sound like a tough decision".

Anyone else notice how p*ssed off he looked after Lambert scored? Looked like he was thinking "Well that backfired".

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})