Watch every game live

Bartosz Bialkowski

So I'm watching the Liverpool stoke game with laptop connected to tv by HD cable and the video is a bit juddery but audio fine. It's better on the laptop itself. I'm guessing this is cos its being blown up on the 32" tv? Any tips from anyone on improving this?

HD6 is HD quality for me and with English commentary. If possible avoid wireless and use an ethernet cable for your connectivity.

HD6 is HD quality for me and with English commentary. If possible avoid wireless and use an ethernet cable for your connectivity.

Tried that. Think its more the refresh rate or the stretching of the resolution on the tv. Pretty decent tv though so would have thought the refresh rate would be ok.

Guess it comes down to the laptop graphics card and the hdmi port capabilities.

Quite possibly. I just find it mental that they don't offer a similar service in this country. In terms of convenience it is brilliant.

Would prob cost so much more if it was uk service.

The last couple of days have showed how many people are prepared to pay for such a service though.

Disappointed with the quality of that today. Blocky and juddery. I wonder if it's related to my using Hola rather than Overplay. No idea why I'm unable to sign up to Overplay...

HD Quality for me on a 42", don't think there was a problem with the stream.

Quite possibly. I just find it mental that they don't offer a similar service in this country. In terms of convenience it is brilliant.

Think the argument against it has been that it would mean that lower league attendances would suffer dramatically if all Premiership games where on the TV each week!

Did anyone get it working from an ipad with the app from the egypt itunes store? Mine worked, but the stream was very bad and dropped off to audio only. Seemed to work for other sports e.g. Ping pong but as soon as the epl games came up, quality really dropped off.

I didn't have to get mine from Egypt App Store. Just changed the billing country to Egypt and it downloaded and worked fine after changing DNS setting on ipad

Disappointed with the quality of that today. Blocky and juddery. I wonder if it's related to my using Hola rather than Overplay. No idea why I'm unable to sign up to Overplay...

I've tried it today with Overplay for the Saints game, and now Hola for Swansea - United. Same quality for both. Don't think I'll be renewing Overplay after this month, as Hola is free and seems to do the same job so far.

Quality went up and down when I watched Liverpool v Stoke and for the first half of Saints, but 2nd half the quality stayed consistent.

It's all a new set up for AJ this Internet streaming service, so hopefully these are just teething issues and they will get better as the weeks go on.

Can't help but think it won't last the season

ISPs have already tackled firstrow

First row was illegally re broadcasting copyrighted content, that's why. There no law to stop us accessing content from another country. There are restrictions on the companies selling to people outside of their territories , but that's what the DNA hack gets around. There is no legal way this could ever be blocked at the ISP level.

First row was illegally re broadcasting copyrighted content, that's why. There no law to stop us accessing content from another country. There are restrictions on the companies selling to people outside of their territories , but that's what the DNA hack gets around. There is no legal way this could ever be blocked at the ISP level.

Going to be a good season then :) I may have got over not renewing my season ticket already ;)

Watched on my 42" Plasma via HDMI from notebook with Chrome/Hola with no problem.

I did reset my Notebook Display Resolution to that of my TV which helped.

Wouldn't stop me going to a Home match but I find it nervy watching alone! Too much room to pace :)