Watch every game live

Bartosz Bialkowski

Where are the simple instructions..... 600+ posts of confusion and time wasting pmsl

The ones who don't get it or too lazy should steer clear and go to the pub.

Mask what country you are connecting from and get another country's PL offering - please help me

For only 4.95 per month you can get offside streams which has all the sky sports channels, all ajs channels plus loads of american sports channels which shows the football as well. It is standard def but the streams are stable plus there is an add on for xbmc if you use that

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I considered getting this at the start of the season, but thought I'd wait and see how it went. To be honest I've been so happy with the free streams that I haven't even considered paying for it.

seems a mixed bag reading through this. Must be annoying if it juddered, my stream yesterday was smooth throughout.

Hypo - are you using the Android app or IOS app?

Cos apart from using them everybody has been reporting the same low frame rate = jerky picture, and I'm still seeing that today.

IF you are using Smart DNS and the flash streams and still getting a good stream you are a very lucky man.

Plenty of technical discussions here:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1871817&page=81

Sounds like AJS are wising up...

Hypo - are you using the Android app or IOS app?

Cos apart from using them everybody has been reporting the same low frame rate = jerky picture, and I'm still seeing that today.

IF you are using Smart DNS and the flash streams and still getting a good stream you are a very lucky man.

Plenty of technical discussions here:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1871817&page=81

Sounds like AJS are wising up...

I use the android app for my nexus and my s4. I use unotelly dns settings on both devices.

I use the android app for my nexus and my s4. I use unotelly dns settings on both devices.

It's odd. I also have Virgin Media broadband at the top speed (100mb), and have Al Jazeera Sport on a laptop using Unotelly DNS, but it was rubbish for me on Saturday. Kept stuttering, and I had to keep switching between HD4 and non-HD channel 5 every 3 or 4 minutes to be able to view it without it freezing. Was really annoying. I wonder how Kelly's Bar in London Road manage to show it OK, do they have one of these mega-size satellite dishes?

It's odd. I also have Virgin Media broadband at the top speed (100mb), and have Al Jazeera Sport on a laptop using Unotelly DNS, but it was rubbish for me on Saturday. Kept stuttering, and I had to keep switching between HD4 and non-HD channel 5 every 3 or 4 minutes to be able to view it without it freezing. Was really annoying. I wonder how Kelly's Bar in London Road manage to show it OK, do they have one of these mega-size satellite dishes?

I'm told that the stream on android and IOS is different from the stream on the PC so that may have been it.

I'm told that the stream on android and IOS is different from the stream on the PC so that may have been it.

Would I be likely to get more joy viewing it through an iPad than a laptop? Presumably I could install Unotelly on the iPad and download an Al Jazeera Sport app on the iPad (?)

Sorry, I know you have probably already answered about 500 questions on this.

Would I be likely to get more joy viewing it through an iPad than a laptop? Presumably I could install Unotelly on the iPad and download an Al Jazeera Sport app on the iPad (?)

Sorry, I know you have probably already answered about 500 questions on this.

I expect you would do yes. There is a method of doing it I think the original post has the ipad steps.

As the thread initiator I've obviously been using this service from the beginning, based on that experience I can relay some useful tips which may help others:

1. If you want to watch TV from a foreign country, whilst in the UK and dont know what DNS servers are - stop here

2. Overplay, whilst stable, is NOT the fastest solution. I have found unotelly to be faster, less to no lagg, but others may have alternates?

3. Make sure you log out after every time you use the service

4. If you get locked out they will reactivate your account happily the first time, but after that will ask questions in relation to your location

5. Even if you get locked out, it auto-resets in 24 hours

6. So dont try to login, and fail at 2:55pm

Lastly, if you are tech-savvy dont let any other posts put you off. Ive used it every away game, laptop hooked to my TV and its well worth the effort/cash

I have signed up to starsports after using ajs for a month.

How does starsports compare. To ajs?

+cheap as chips, £5 for a season!

+You can pause and rewind like ajs, but it also includes a time line to allow you to jump to highlights.

+The full game and highlights appear to be available for a week.

+English commentary only, I know ajs mainly has ajs but some formats didn't.

+Has ios, Android and mobile website streaming.

-The quality is not as good as ajs. It shows you the bitrate which varies over time. Max 1386 which is HD but normal only hits 836 and sometimes drops to less. It better than most free streams which have English commentary.

For me it is worth £5 compared to free streams, I would still pay for ajs if it worked flawlessly for £12 a month.

I have also gone across to unotelly after using overplay for a month.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

just a point to make. I don't use Al Jazeera (we get the games on satellite here anyway), but I do use Overplay. Using the VPN in my experience is definitely faster and more stable than using the SmartDNS, although it's a bit more expensive.

Has anybody else free trial of Unotelly expired, yet they are still able to use it to go to AJS and watch AJS? I am mighty confused by it?!

Have not tried recently as been going to matches but not been told trial has ended if i find it does not work i will subscribe monthly :)

I've now had 4 different trials... just used different email addresses each time. They don't actually require you to verify your email address or 'activate' anything, so you can have ans many free trials as you like *****il they realise...!)

I've now had 4 different trials... just used different email addresses each time. They don't actually require you to verify your email address or 'activate' anything, so you can have ans many free trials as you like *****il they realise...!)

Interesting insight into the backstage goings on after a game. Cameras kept rolling on AJS for two interviews with poch. Lots of shots of feet and presenters staring down the camera waiting to be counted in :)