Watch every game live

Bartosz Bialkowski

It really is. Ok our BT connection is rubbish, but it still looked pretty good. :) roll on Saturday! :)

So is your on the ipad? Did ytou download an app for it or just watch through the interent stream? I must admit i am a bit confused on this one.

Because he initially said he had a problem with reading this thread and was too lazy to bother. If you notice when people have asked sensible questions on here I have done my best to help them. Asking asinine questions because you are too lazy to read what has been posted is irritating.

Some people have real problems , don't be such a girl.

How are people getting it to fill there tv screens? I know I have to click the full screen button but I still have black top and bottom.

that sounds like thats something to do with your ration 16:9 4:6 etc. Check to see if you have an option to zoom in on your tv. most modern TVs have this feature.

When I first connected my laptop (1600x900) to my 720p Plasma a message came up saying I might wan to change Res on 2nd Display (ie TV) which helped.

I am going to have a play with it to see the differences.

Incidentally Sunderland game currently on HD 6

It opens with Video Lan Player and depending on your broadband speed can take up to a minute to open the stream

If you don't have VideoLan Player you can download the latest version here:

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html

Install in the default location in C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC

For many additional streams daily FOLLOW Streaming.All on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/Streaming.All?hc_location=stream

Cheers Art but still not working and doesnt fire up the video player which is in default location albeit Program files (x86).

Trying this now, what DNS settings did you use?

All sorted. For those who have it on the Ipad how do you change the commentary? Was watching the tennis but could only listen in Arabic. On my Mac though I could change the option to English. thoughts?

Also one last thing, can I leave myself logged in on both Mac and Ipad?

All sorted. For those who have it on the Ipad how do you change the commentary? Was watching the tennis but could only listen in Arabic. On my Mac though I could change the option to English. thoughts?

Also one last thing, can I leave myself logged in on both Mac and Ipad?

From experience, not all channels have an English commentary option at all times but the option is always there for the English games.

You can only be logged into one device at any one time.

Has anyone got it to work on PS3 yet?

You can only be logged into one device at any one time.

This is not strictly true. You can view AJS when logged in on multiple devices from the same network/location: I have had iPad, iPhone and Mac all viewing different live matches from home.

What you can't do, is you view from multiple locations e.g. You at home and you (or a friend with your login details) from another location.

This is not strictly true. You can view AJS when logged in on multiple devices from the same network/location: I have had iPad, iPhone and Mac all viewing different live matches from home.

What you can't do, is you view from multiple locations e.g. You at home and you (or a friend with your login details) from another location.

Does it work on Iphone? Does Google Chrome work on Iphone?

Does it work on Iphone? Does Google Chrome work on Iphone?

Done that, re-booted and reset password. Now just getting the spinning logo, despite saying I am now logged in and welcomes me back

I was watching Man City and Hull earlier without a problem.

Three games into the season and only been able to watch one, not a good start....

I had problems earlier and also got the message about exceeding login attempts - i had tried to login using a different browser (Chrome - normally use Firefox) because it wasn't working at first and in the FAQ it even says not to do this. But I just retried it in Firefox again and it's fine again. :)

Same problems here, had to contact their support for advice and to get my account unlocked. Fortunately I only paid for one month, so I've not lost a great deal of money. The warnings about the unreliability seem to have been well founded.

I signed up with PremierLeaguePass instead. Got straight on (with Overplay SmartDNS), excellent quality and faultless service.

Does anyone know if it is possible to share an al j login?

No, it doesn't seem to be. As you can tell from reading the recent posts in this thread, simply changing browsers on the same PC locks you out of your account. Doing it on an entirely different PC and internet connection will surely block you.