Watch every game live

Bartosz Bialkowski

this is the same as Netflix.. just using a thing to make you look like your in the USA to get the USA content. this will however **** sky off. with this is it worth having sky sports? I have it but I may cancel it.

Absolutely not worth having sky whatsoever. Sky sports is £22 (plus line rental/paying for sky) quid a month for 116 matches a season compared to £15 quid a month with for 380 matches with AJS.

Just need to find someone that was to use my account for the home matches as I have a season pass.

The sky sports thing I only pay £15 for it as I have 50% off for 12 months but I allow 3 friends to use the skygo for a £10 each which I save money that way. sky is so over priced.

Love the other cinema screen.. lol

So, what's the verdict on the aljazera thing?

For me, faultless.

Although as with most HD internet streams, you need a solid reliable connection to get the best results. Only just got infinity, so probably why it was rock solid for me.

So, what's the verdict on the aljazera thing?

Great.. it makes sky look like ****e!! It was really slow to signup but that's cos I did it 10 minutes before the start of the 3pm games so it was really busy..

For me, faultless.

Although as with most HD internet streams, you need a solid reliable connection to get the best results. Only just got infinity, so probably why it was rock solid for me.

I just got infinity today too.. only 36 mbit but was using wifi and it was fine once it started. I found using the http://www.ar.aljazeerasport.tv/ was better then the http://www.en.aljazeerasport.tv/ site.

So, how much is it exactly?

$19 (£12.15) for the subscription and $4.99 (£3.19) for the overplay and I found on another site you ONLY need the overplay for the signup process and you don't need it continuously. (Not tested it. I may just keep it because they may look for UK ip address)

$19 for the subscription and $4.99 for the overplay and I found on another site you ONLY need the overplay for the signup process and you don't need it continuously. (Not tested it. I may just keep it because they may look for UK ip address)

I have hola on chrome. Will that work?

$19 (£12.15) for the subscription and $4.99 (£3.19) for the overplay and I found on another site you ONLY need the overplay for the signup process and you don't need it continuously. (Not tested it. I may just keep it because they may look for UK ip address)

Is the overplay a monthly sub or a one off..?

And will this all work on my iMac? Some of this talk I understand, some is a bit techy for me....!!

Edited by The Saint

As a slight aside I've just noticed in the catch up area of the site that you get highlights and some full match replays. There only seems highlights available for EPL games but Serie A does seem have full match replays. Someone with more time on their hands than me may want to check out some Roma games to get an idea about Osvaldo? I'll probably have a look tonight in any case.

I didn't have to get mine from Egypt App Store. Just changed the billing country to Egypt and it downloaded and worked fine after changing DNS setting on ipad

OK so you used the Smart DNS option from OverPlay not the full VPN? I used a VPN from a different provider and maybe its just that which caused the problems.

Ran out of posts yesterday but pleased to report this worked very well, through laptop HDMIed up to 50" plasma. Occasionally a little blocky but a million times better than the frustrating FirstRow streams I used last year.

iPad seems to work although didn't use at prime time yesterday, saving that one for emergencies, didn't get very far with IPhone but can live without that too..

Has anyone got it to work via PS3 yet, that would be the icing on the cake and save me hooking up laptop to TV every week?? Still seem to be having issues with flash player, logged in site all ok....

The guide above http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1311 is what you need. The trick is to choose "no payment method" or similar when you are setting it up. It was a ball ache and airplay is a non starter at the moment.

where do you get option for no payment method - i keep falling down entering any payment deatails valid for my Qatari account

Many thanks

Just signed up and now cant log in. saying I have exceeded my log in attempts

using HOLA on chrome and it is set to egypt

ffs

edit. They emailed me to unlock my account

very good picture quality

Edited by Batman

where do you get option for no payment method - i keep falling down entering any payment deatails valid for my Qatari account

Many thanks

Go to the app store on your iPad (etc) > tap on "featured" > then tap on your AppleID > put your password in > view account > payment information > none

cheers managed to sort it and download app after much faffing and frigging, although cannot get app working for Palace V spurs games but other content is working. Says content restricted but forums are suggesting the whole app is flakey. Does it work ok for you Terry?

I have Overplay smartdns and works ok on Pc albeit arabic commentary - how do people get English commentary?

I have it (just about) working on my iPad, but it is temperamental and not very good in general.

On the PC, he spurs game right now is in Arabic on HD1 and English on HD6. Quite often you will get the chance to change audio streams by the volume button on the player.

I have it (just about) working on my iPad, but it is temperamental and not very good in general.

On the PC, he spurs game right now is in Arabic on HD1 and English on HD6. Quite often you will get the chance to change audio streams by the volume button on the player.

Cheers - thing is some channels are fine via app or flash based browser (Puffin) but prem league gets error due to rights restrictions and browser gives error: geoblocked so suggests network settings issue which means no point signing up to overplay as Hola will do the trick on PC/laptop

Works fine for me now for iPad - I contacted Overplay but they haven't done anything that I am aware of but all channels appear fine. Happy days and thanks very much for this thread. Had DNS routing already for US Netflix so cost is incredibly cheap. And to think I was excited about getting BT sport on VM last week

This sounds excellent. I think I will sign up when I get back to Houston on Wednesday (currently back home in southampton).

So just wanna double check, people are saying there are 380 games per year. Does this include every Saints game? Or just a selection?

Also in regards to overplay, could I use that to watch bbc iplayer from in the US?

This sounds excellent. I think I will sign up when I get back to Houston on Wednesday (currently back home in southampton).

So just wanna double check, people are saying there are 380 games per year. Does this include every Saints game? Or just a selection?

Also in regards to overplay, could I use that to watch bbc iplayer from in the US?

Middle East TV Channels have shown EVERY PL game live for about 10 years now.

Production is by PLTV who then feed the signals out to the world. You have all 380 games live in the US now as well (check overseas Saints thread before going down this route)

Every game has an English Language Commentator and then each Country taking the feed have their own team.

ME TV will usually have a man in the ground for their "Featured" game - ie the one with the studio build up, 90% of the time it is only an Arab, but the really big games they go pitch side - other games are studio based taters and will normally simply come on with NO build up and just the Team Sheets a few seconds before KO

Here on Satellite & Cable we can ONLY get ONE English Commentary currently on HD service so we have to watch non HD in the pub

Edited by dubai_phil

Right, I would like to get this to work on my iPad, but do not have any idea how to make this happen. Can someone give me an idiots guide to what I need to download and how I subscribe?

Thank you :)

me too. my ipad mini turns up tomorrow. would like to have it working on that

There are only 380 matches in a Premier League season (20 teams x 19 home games each = 380), so yes it includes all of them.