Saints fan in a Barcelona bar

sticksaint

These kind of lols things used to be in the Metro next to the cartoons. It would be like "I saw you in the rain, you dropped your wallet and our eyes met as we both went to pick it up at the same time. It was hysterical. Fancy a bone?"

I would always contact them to say it was me that hat the wallet moment with them and yes I did fancy a bone but then they generally turned out to be mental anyway.

These kind of lols things used to be in the Metro next to the cartoons. It would be like "I saw you in the rain, you dropped your wallet and our eyes met as we both went to pick it up at the same time. It was hysterical. Fancy a bone?"

I would always contact them to say it was me that hat the wallet moment with them and yes I did fancy a bone but then they generally turned out to be mental anyway.

You're not aware of the "Spotted In..." pages then ? Exact same stuff on Facebook and various other places. Utterly hilarious.

Spotted in Andover is quite special : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Spotted-In-Andover/462690267146647?fref=ts

Sample text :

Really good to see someone taking a chance on opening a business in town! New Furniture Shop Opens in Andover Town Centre

Just wanted to say how impressed with the service I got from a lad in halfords yesterday didnt catch his name but he has got long hair and seemed to be doing every job in there ie serving fitting relaying messages. Keep up the good work lad top service for once

Can anyone remember those cats that were spotted in Merlin car park a good few weeks back, mum, dad n baby kitten ? Think it was them and I'm not revealing the where abouts but I can report they are doing great and all still together kitten looking really healthy playing with mum and dad. Nice to see them together in the wild and doing well as a Family and enjoying the sun lol

Fascinating.

Also, the random jumble of "I am unaware of Google" type questions like

"*Questions from Andovarians

Can anyone do a spary tan tomorrow night and come to the house? Not purple spray tanning though . Looking for sienna or fake bake aswell only. Thank you.

Hey people I need help.

I need to find a reliable (hopefully cheap) window cleaner who cleans window frames alongside the windows themselves.

Also someone who may be available at short notice.

Thanks in advance you wonderful people of Andover!

Does anyone know how much all day parking is at Andover train station?

Thanks "

Thanks mods for moving this post to the muppet show .Now all I`m getting is people taking the p i s s :( Which is precisely why I didn`t post it here in the first place!

Hi Sticksaint

Really sorry about bear taking the piss, he is a fucking idiot. I feel your pain, I'll help you find your missing friend. I had a similar experience on Ham common last Sunday. What did he look like?

Or indeed the Framley Examiner:

"Met at Paul Weller gig. I flirted. You sand and played acoustic version of 'That's Entertainment'. Who were you, mystery man?"

Is this heading to the Lounge or Muppet Show too quickly?

Ah, the brilliant Framley Examiner. The Classified Ads were brilliant.

Why did they stop producing it?