Live stream options

Delmary

Thats a good find! I've wondering for a while now why someone hasn't started a site like this.

You still have to be careful on the links it gives though.

For instance on the following site

http://www.footyzilla.com/

The southampton link advizes that you should upgrade media player. That's not true! I have the very latest. I suspect its a link to an unwanted or unnecessary download manager.

In general, when using these streaming sites, DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING unless you are sure of its authenticity.

Anyway - Thanks Delmary!

There are a variety of first row proxies that work for me, although I don't know if its only me but there hasn't seemed to be many really good streams on their site for a while now.

Certainly I remember the days when you could reliably get a decent quality stream off one of their links but nowadays they all seem fairly blurry

Every game and more. Saints will be on Channel 2 when the game starts. Stable streams

http://cricfree.tv/sky-sports-1-live-stream-free.php

*** To view game screen on it's own and then bring up Full Screen, right click on the game screen and go to THIS FRAME nd choose your options. In the new screen choose FULL SCREEN

No joy on Channel 2 art. Audio only on Firstrow!

Got it now.

Edited by Norm

Was great for me until the 88th minute, missed the foul and the pen !!!!

Grrrrrr.....

It seems there was a satellite server connection problem. Happened on nearly every stream linked with SKY. Really annoying but hopefully the game will be shown again later this evening.

It seems there was a satellite server connection problem. Happened on nearly every stream linked with SKY. Really annoying but hopefully the game will be shown again later this evening.

You are right, that's what the banner message said but a bummer nonetheless !

Wll watch MOTD tonight, that'll do me !