Spurs

Batman

what a squad they have

looks like bale is going and fair play to the for getting top players in to replace him

capoue

paulinho

willian

lamela

soldado

chadli

fabio contrao (px with bale)

as well as holtby in january

reckon they will challenge for the title, let alone get 4th

• 2 weeks later...
what a squad they have

looks like bale is going and fair play to the for getting top players in to replace him

capoue

paulinho

willian

lamela

soldado

chadli

fabio contrao (px with bale)

as well as holtby in january

reckon they will challenge for the title, let alone get 4th

well on what I saw today, early days admittedly, they've been ripped off, they should keep Bale and give all the rest to Real for about 20 million, job lot. Soldado won't make the grade cos he looks like a right Mary.

well on what I saw today, early days admittedly, they've been ripped off, they should keep Bale and give all the rest to Real for about 20 million, job lot. Soldado won't make the grade cos he looks like a right Mary.
Can't see what the fuss is about Lamela, didn't look anything special at all.

Can't see what the fuss is about Lamela, didn't look anything special at all.

didn't get enough time for me to judge really, missed a couple of half chances, doesn't look like a winger . Spurs are spendthrift, they buy far too many players, what do they intend to do with Holtby and Sigurdsson who were last season's best thing since sliced bread.

didn't get enough time for me to judge really, missed a couple of half chances, doesn't look like a winger . Spurs are spendthrift, they buy far too many players, what do they intend to do with Holtby and Sigurdsson who were last season's best thing since sliced bread.
They're going to have a job fitting them all together, Lennon still to come back as well. There is definitely potential at Spurs, but they still might be hit and miss this season, will be interesting to see what happens with AVB if they don't make top 4.

They've just lost Capoue for the season with a serious ankle injury, so not a good start for their new additions.

To be honest, I don't think anyone in their squad is capable of pulling games out of the mire as much as Bale was. Cant' see them having as good a season as last year, reckon some of their additions will flop big time.

And they still can not beat Arsenal. Arsene Wenger is a top manager if you ask me, despite what a lot of the press have been saying recently. He always pulls a top position out of the bag.

A narrow defeat away to a champions league club whilst thier new signs are either making debuts or on their third game!

fascinating insight on Wenger BTW, thanks for that.