Football in Turkey

John Boy Saint

Just watching Arsenal playing Fenebache in Turkey, when ever you watch football in Turkey the volume from the crowd sounds ear piecing loud (as I type they are just having a breather). Has anyone ever been or would like to go if Saints hit the heady heights of European footy and draw a side our there, just to experience the atmosphere.

Just watching Arsenal playing Fenebache in Turkey, when ever you watch football in Turkey the volume from the crowd sounds ear piecing loud (as I type they are just having a breather). Has anyone ever been or would like to go if Saints hit the heady heights of European footy and draw a side our there, just to experience the atmosphere.

Why go all the way to Turkey when you could just go to Fratton Park. Everyone knows they have the bestest fans in the wholest world with a crowd so noisy it would make the Boca/River Plate derby seem like a church service. Cough,bull****.

in reply to your post I would love to see Saints play somewhere with fans like the Turkish clubs. Feyenoord away is another ground I'd like to experience for the atmosphere.

The Turkish clubs have always had the loudest crowds. I know Besiktas have been famous for their crowds cheering louder than the sound of a jumbo jet taking off or something.