#saintsfc on the seats at SMS

KelvinsRightGlove

#SaintsFC becomes the first British football club to permanently display our official hashtag in our stadium seating!

BSSayWSCAAEEx6p.jpg

The move is our latest social media initiative and is designed to increase engagement both with and between our supporters. #saintsfc

BSSb-hzCQAAM40L.jpg:large

Cue the hate...

Edited by KelvinsRightGlove

Personally i have loved the Southampton twitter feed over the last few months, lots o great stuff on there! Very few clubs put in the amount of time and effort that w do into it and i think it's something we should be proud of as a club. If this draws more peoples attention to it then that's great as far as i'm concerned!

A gesture designed to raise the profile of the club on one of the platforms it is using to engage with its own fans

Oh-noes-everybody-panic.gif

It literally affects none of us however I will agree with the sentiments around better phone reception around the stadium and information around the things that really do impact us like away allocations etc.

What a load of ******, will look dumb when the next fad condemns twitter to the same place as friendsreunited.

Hashtags are also used on Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, Google +, Vine, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and numerous other sites #theyrenotgoingawaysoon

What a load of bed wetting we have on here. Ridiculous! Who cares whats on the seats, you are barely going to see it anyway, calm the **** down. Crikey!

Other fans must think we are total knobs for acting this way. The club have just spent over 35 million on new players and all you can do is moan. Why don't you **** off and support the club down the road.