Spot the replica Saints shirt overseas.

Giordano

Lol! Haven't even seen one in the UK yet! (Apart from at the Hawthorns of course, but that doesn't count!)

Randomly saw one this morning outside Denmark Hill station as I went past in the car! Don't know if it was anyone from on Saintsweb

A guy on a fake footie shirt and flags stall in Florence market told me last week that the Saints were 'piccolo' when I asked if he had a Saints shirt amongst the Tevez Juve etc shirts.

Cheeky bugger.I told him we're Premier League.

But it seems clubs like Villa and Man City have the same problem.

Anyone seen one in Phuket, Bodrum, Hong Kong or Vietnam yet?

Nah but there will be one in Doha next week when Doha Saint moves over from here.

We had an internal committee meeting and decided NOT to ban him from the bar for wearing the new shirt. (Be warned all other newbies!)

But ONLY after he showed pics of his Misses in her shirt...

And no he did PROMISE to FB the pics for us but never happened

You can still sing non PC songs down here, but wear the new shirt? God help you

Didnt see any whilst in Turkey recently , when I asked they usually said "Who" guess were not a global brand ....

I was in a small town in Turkey recently and got talking to a guy in the market about football. As usual he asked me if I supported Man Utd. When I told him "No, Southampton" he said "Ah yes, Ramirez, and Wanyama from Celtic", so I can confirm the global brand is building over there.

I had a few thumbs up and positive comments when wearing last season's shirts in Ukraine recently (from Ukranians and Russians - they love the EPL over there). Despite being in Southampton when it went on sale, I refused to buy this year's shirt.

Always take mine on holiday to Tenerife. Took mine to Cyprus in 2011, found a bar showing a game and met a Saints fan and his son from Hamble.

If that was the Leeds game it was me with my family who were out there for my sons wedding.

In Turkey in the 90's they had some really poor quality shirts with words spelt incorrectly and the badge in the wrong colour....so just like the latest one