Mr X Mr Y & Princess Diana

dubai_phil

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2407571/Princess-Diana-SAS-murder-claim--mad-think-says-SUE-REID.html

Lights blue touch paper and retires

(It's a long story here's an excerpt, basically makes a story from Ommissions, but I'm sure it'll give Pap & the Conspiracy Debaters some fun)

But we also know that the inquest never unravelled the full truth. More than 170 important witnesses, including the doctor who embalmed Diana’s body (a process that camouflages pregnancy in post-mortem blood tests) were never called to the inquest.

One radiologist from Pitie Salpetriere hospital, who said that she had seen a small foetus of perhaps six to ten weeks in the Princess’s womb during an X-ray and a later sonogram of her body, was not questioned.

Wasn't the driver ****ed?

That is the official line yes

However as this is a good old fashioned conspiracy story that would be far too simple :)

On the day after the crash, French authorities insisted that he was an alcoholic and ‘drunk as a pig’ when he left the Ritz that night to drive the lovers to Dodi’s Paris apartment near the Champs-Elysees.

It has since emerged that the blood tests on Paul’s body had not been completed when they made the announcement to journalists.

Furthermore, the chauffeur had passed an intensive medical examination for flying lessons three days before the crash — his liver showed no sign of alcohol abuse.

A string of witnesses at the Ritz say Paul drank two shots of his favourite Ricard at the bar before taking to the wheel, which was confirmed by bar receipts at the hotel.

However, after a shambolic mix- up over his blood samples (deliberate or otherwise), it was pronounced by a medical expert at the inquest that Paul had downed ten of the aperitifs, was twice over the British driving limit and three times over the French one

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2407571/Princess-Diana-SAS-murder-claim--mad-think-says-SUE-REID.html#ixzz2dWp3slqe

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

As gloriously improbable a scenario as it appears to be, I can conceive of ways a road traffic 'accident' might be arranged should some sophisticated agency be minded to do so. How you would ever ensure that this manufactured crash would prove to be a fatal one for rear seat passengers traveling in a car quite as solidly constructed as a Mercedes S Class is quite another matter - indeed this is the heart of the matter.

The record shows that a bodyguard (Trevor Reese-Jones) traveling in the front passenger seat did survive, and had all those in the Mercedes taken the elementary precaution of waring their seat belts then there seems little reason to doubt that there might well have been more survivors. I seem to remember there was a degree of controversy surrounding the question of whether the driver was intoxicated or not, the blood test results acquired during his Postmortem being open to differing interpretations. However video evidence of him drinking in the hotel bar immediately prior to the crash would seem to be pretty conclusive. As is in the nature of conspiracy theories, evidence such as this that does not fit in with a preconceived version of the truth will be dismissed as fakery of course.

Even had Henri-Paul been as sober as a judge, even had the car's seat belts and breaking system been sabotaged somehow, I see no dispute at all that HP drove the Mercedes at a inappropriately high speed that night - what happened next is surely a mere matter of kinetics.

As gloriously improbable a scenario as it appears to be, I can conceive of ways a road traffic 'accident' might be arranged should some sophisticated agency be minded to do so. How you would ever ensure that this manufactured crash would prove to be a fatal one for rear seat passengers traveling in a car quite as solidly constructed as a Mercedes S Class is quite another matter - indeed this is the heart of the matter.

The record shows that a bodyguard (Trevor Reese-Jones) traveling in the front passenger seat did survive, and had all those in the Mercedes taken the elementary precaution of waring their seat belts then there seems little reason to doubt that there might well have been more survivors. I seem to remember there was a degree of controversy surrounding the question of whether the driver was intoxicated or not, the blood test results acquired during his Postmortem being open to differing interpretations. However video evidence of him drinking in the hotel bar immediately prior to the crash would seem to be pretty conclusive. As is in the nature of conspiracy theories, evidence such as this that does not fit in with a preconceived version of the truth will be dismissed as fakery of course.

Even had Henri-Paul been as sober as a judge, even had the car's seat belts and breaking system been sabotaged somehow, I see no dispute at all that HP drove the Mercedes at a inappropriately high speed that night - what happened next is surely a mere matter of kinetics.

I know it goes against the grain for TSW, but what I like about this new conspiracy theory is those points have been answered in that article.

I'm not "posting this thread" to try and become another Pap, but that for once it's an article that actually seems to produce a coherent STORY from a number of unanswered questions.

How you would ever ensure that this manufactured crash would prove to be a fatal one for rear seat passengers

He named the same two men, X and Y, who had overseen the ‘Paris operation’ and said the crash was designed to frighten Diana into halting her romance with Dodi because he was considered an unsuitable partner.

‘We hoped to break her arm or cause a minor injury,’ said my informant. ‘The operation was also overseen by a top MI6 officer known as the tall man, who is now retired and living on the Continent. He admits it went wrong. No one in MI6 wanted Diana to be killed.’

However video evidence of him drinking in the hotel bar immediately prior to the crash would seem to be pretty conclusive.

A string of witnesses at the Ritz say Paul drank two shots of his favourite Ricard at the bar before taking to the wheel, which was confirmed by bar receipts at the hotel.

Although clearly HP could have consumed alcohol elsewhere

HP drove the Mercedes at a inappropriately high speed that night

The saloon tail-gated the Mercedes, which made the chauffeur — thinking, wrongly, he was being pursued by paparazzi — drive even faster and more erratically. Meanwhile, the Uno accelerated, clipping the side of the Mercedes to push it to one side.

This maneuver allowed the black motorbike to speed past Diana’s car, with its two riders wearing helmets that hid their faces.

Witnesses claim that when the bike was about 15ft in front of the car, there was a fierce flash of white light from the motorbike. The suggestion is that this came from a laser beam carried by the pillion passenger and directed at the car.

I don't believe for a moment the Laser Beam idea, how the hell could you aim that accurately while on the back of a bike at speed? I do think that part of the "Theory" reads better if you see the other ideas in that it could have been a Camera Flash - having done (bloody annoying) Wedding photo shoots recently I know that even in twilight here, the snapper's flash caused a momentary dazzling.

I like this "Story" she's done a good job of picking out the right gaps. Much more detail in this one than in the Moon Landings one :)

If I wanted to 'frighten' Princess Diana into become a somewhat less high profile embarrassment to the ranks of the British establishment, then I can think of about a million less dangerous and complicated ways of doing that than this!

For a start choosing not to conduct this 'operation' in a foreign country might have simplified the plot somewhat. And as that great hero of the French resistance movement Rene Artois once said: "simple plots are always the best"

:)

Not one for conspiracy theories but something about the death of Diana has never sat right with me.

As someone who weirdly woke up at 1am for no reason whilst sleeping on the sofa at my girlfriend's parents' and watched all of the tv coverage all night, there was some serious bullsh111t being spun out of the hospital, as it was definitely reported at one point (around 3am-ish IIRC) that Diana had received and met some official visitors at her bedside in hospital...

As someone who weirdly woke up at 1am for no reason whilst sleeping on the sofa at my girlfriend's parents' and watched all of the tv coverage all night, there was some serious bullsh111t being spun out of the hospital, as it was definitely reported at one point (around 3am-ish IIRC) that Diana had received and met some official visitors at her bedside in hospital...

Thats a standard line trotted out by breaking-news organisations when they have no news to report during an ongoing event. They assume whoever it is will have had visitors in hospital, and report it as having happened, it would have been before confirmation that she died at the scene.

That said, it does all seem too damn convenient to me. My guess is that it was somehow engineered because of her relationship with Al Fayed, but I dont suppose we'll ever know for sure.

Thats a standard line trotted out by breaking-news organisations when they have no news to report during an ongoing event. They assume whoever it is will have had visitors in hospital, and report it as having happened, it would have been before confirmation that she died at the scene.

She didn't die at the scene.

TO be fair the article contains a lot of compelling evidence that will never be proven either way - unless one of the people involved came forward and admitted what they did, but then, who would believe them and how long would they last if the did?

Personally I've always believed she didn't die at all and is living with Dodi on some remote island somewhere with Harry and Wills's brother/sister, but I can't prove that little conspiracy theory either ;)

Well it's not as if she had not had a previous child out of wedlock is it?

The first one may be Charles's, the Second if DNA was involved is almost certainly Hewitt's, the third Dodi's ?? a possibility, of course she was already divorced so who got her up the duff is irrelevant.

It would have made an excellent Jeremy Kyle wouldn't it.

What a load of tosh this story is . A reporter gets a torn out page of a note book with the names of 2 mi6 men . A SAS soldier is referred to soldier n . Information coming from Russia or is it Mr Snowdens lap top

Diana died from a cardiac tamponade . Had the dr on the scene realised this - and had a large needle and syringe she could well have been saved .