Homeland - what do you think ?

alpine_saint

word! Series one is worth watching. Some bits you prob want to watch on own with kleenex+vaseline. Like the bit when claire danes is v.busy + important so she doesn't have time to take a proper shower and just wipes down her vag with face-cloth.

Edit: Spoilers!

The first series was pretty good and kept you guessing with plenty of shock revelations and cliffhangers, the second series was so bad that I have no plans to watch the upcoming third series at all. I'd say it dropped from an 8 out of ten to a five out of ten. I especially got sick of Clare Danes constantly over acting with her eyes. I really don't think the show really had the potential for more than one series with those characters and they should've just left it there.

The first series was pretty good and kept you guessing with plenty of shock revelations and cliffhangers, the second series was so bad that I have no plans to watch the upcoming third series at all. I'd say it dropped from an 8 out of ten to a five out of ten. I especially got sick of Clare Danes constantly over acting with her eyes. I really don't think the show really had the potential for more than one series with those characters and they should've just left it there.

No it wasn't. It wasn't as good clearly but no way was it a five out of ten. Decent acting IMO in comparison to many other shows and despite being worse was still more entertaining than the majority on TV even if you have to suspend your disbelief for a while.

I think criticising the second season cos being ridiculous is unfair - the first season was ridiculous! The show didn't go off the rails, it was never on the f*cking rails!

My main objections is they reduced instances of boobs and increased instances of dumb kids being annoying.

• 3 weeks later...

Oooh I see Channel 4 just announced that you guys are gonna be seeing Season 3 starting from Sunday 6th October.

That gives me a full 5 days to annoy the feck out of everyone (more than usual) by dropping Spoilers all over the place.... (We get up and running on Wednesday about 10 hours after the US)

You'll be there all innocent in the Match Day thread reading an Alpine Rant as we go 2-0 down at home to Hull or somethings & I'll be twerking in with some details on how Brody got shot while dry humping his camp bed.

Ah bless

disturbing mental image yo! Or is twerking also verb for sending twitters?

:lol:

It's actually what happened to Eric at the recent Florence & the Machine concert but that will prob be in the 50 Shades sequel.

Meanwhile for those just starting the journey on Homeland.

Carrie getting ruined while on Web Cams so all her workmates could watch.......

Mentally, much better than the Car scene but you have to plough through most of S2 first