Guly

Crouchie Crouchie

Feel like people that don't like him seem to be jumping on the bandwaggon. Fans who watched him regularly during league 1/championship days know that he could be hit and miss but has done a lot for the club. Those fans kind of mock him in jest but know what hes done for the club. Some of our 'returning' fans latch onto this an just slag him off.

He should be. A honest player who has risen through the divisions with us and willingly given his all in a number of positions. Unfortunately to be a cult hero and be remembered fondly he lacks that all important quality of running around a lot which is so important to some of our fans.

I like Guly - he's not Premier League quality due to his inconsistancy but can have the odd good game here and there. When we let Punch go, and didn't sign an AM to replace him, seeing Guly in the squad list did provide some comfort. He can score goals, I wouldn't want him starting all the time, but he's a useful squad player to have IMO.

Guly is a good pro who has done a lot for a our club during the back to back promotions, is a good bloke and for me definatly should be in the squad as he can make an impact and can contribute a few goals. Could

never understand why people were on his back.

Guly bashers will just remind you about his drink driving