Neighbours Saints players

9-3

Terry Hurlock used to live round the corner from where I used to live. Alexis Charevonic lived on Wyre Close, I used to deliver papers to Ted Bates and Chris Nichol (who I used to live on Guilford Drive). John Gregory (Pompey) lived near by, his son Stuart still supports saints. I used to see Brett Ormerod at the local shops so I guess he lived nearby, although he could have been visiting one of the others (Le Tiss moved in somewhere near in Valley Park). Jim Magilton must have been close as well as used to see him jogging. Joe Tessem used to use the gym the gym in Fleming Park. Apart from that, none really.
Excuse my ignorance, but who is Alexis Charevonic?

Alan ball used to live in Hursley when he was saints manager, I was about 10. Lived about 100 yards away/ He did a talk to all the local nippers in the Dolphin Inn which I attended, showed us his world cup medal and we all got his autograph, which I lost within about a week. Absolute legend and even though he cruised around in his gold roller still had time to stop and chat to anyone who wanted to.