Mayweather v Canelo

Baldbarbarian

Is this on BT Sport? They've been showing the Access All Areas stuff so I'm presuming it is. Hope so as I'll be able to tape it and watch 'as live' the next morning.

No mate, for some reason BT Sport have the all access but Boxnation have the actual fight. Danny Garcia v Lucas Matthysse is on the undercard.

Really hope Canelo wins this match as he has the right attitude and seems totally normal. Cares about boxing rather than the money.

He has a quick right hook which will be dangerous if it connects.

That said as much as I dislike Mayweather he is a boxing genius who will counter him to death and most likely win on points. Alverez has to put the pressure on him from the start or he has no chance.

The Garcia vs Mattheyse is the one I am most looking forward. That is going to be one brutal fight....

Really hope Canelo wins this match as he has the right attitude and seems totally normal. Cares about boxing rather than the money.

He has a quick right hook which will be dangerous if it connects.

That said as much as I dislike Mayweather he is a boxing genius who will counter him to death and most likely win on points. Alverez has to put the pressure on him from the start or he has no chance.

The Garcia vs Mattheyse is the one I am most looking forward. That is going to be one brutal fight....

The problem will be getting that right hook to connect. Its very difficult to catch mayweater cleanly.

Matthysse by knock out? Although its a 50/50 and could easily go the other way!

Totally agree. That is what makes Mayweather so good. He can't be hit!

But he is definitely not as good as he was. He has been rocked a few times recently. Saul is definitely the hardest hitter he has been in with. He is also a unified champion so he is no mug, to do that at any weight is amazing.

I think Matthysse will win but they will both come out of it busted up. I can't see it going the distance no way as they both like to go to war!

I gone for Matthyse by KO/TKO/DQ and Mayweather on points. £5 = £14 return with Ladbrokes. Think that's the only way of getting some cash here.

However sneaky punt with Garcia kO/TKO/DQ and Saul winning by KO/TKO/DQ. £2 = £66 return.....The messed up thing is Garcia could defo do that and Saul could too if he rehydrates like a mofo after the weigh in. Long shot but that's boxing for you!

However sneaky punt with Garcia kO/TKO/DQ and Saul winning by KO/TKO/DQ. £2 = £66 return.....The messed up thing is Garcia could defo do that and Saul could too if he rehydrates like a mofo after the weigh in. Long shot but that's boxing for you!

What a cracking fight Garcia on points 12 battering rounds...Roll on the main event (Congratulations to Boxnation)