Jaaskelainen v Boruc

Valesaint

Who would you prefer in the team? Truly, Boruc must be our weakest link. There are many quality keepers in the Premier league but ours is not one of them.

Boruc is a good keeper. Best we've had in a few seasons that's for sure. When I think 'weakest link' he doesn't usually spring to mind.

Of the two I'd have Jaaskelainen, top goalkeeper who proved it for years at Bolton, BUT simply can't agree that Boruc is our weakest link. Grossly unfair. Current international for Christ sake.

Our inability to score is probably our "weakest link".

Of the two I'd have Jaaskelainen, top goalkeeper who proved it for years at Bolton, BUT simply can't agree that Boruc is our weakest link. Grossly unfair. Current international for Christ sake.

Our inability to score is probably our "weakest link".

Really ? Boruc has always stood out for me as a very very good keeper.

Pathetic thread

Who would you prefer in the team? Truly, Boruc must be our weakest link. There are many quality keepers in the Premier league but ours is not one of them.

This is possibly the most ridiculous post I've read on the forum and this place is full of helmets...which makes your post ultra helmet like.

He is one the best goalkeepers we have had here in a long long time. His his kicking isn't great but every other aspect of his game is superb.

This is possibly the most ridiculous post I've read on the forum and this place is full of helmets...which makes your post ultra helmet like.

He is one the best goalkeepers we have had here in a long long time. His his kicking isn't great but every other aspect of his game is superb.

Valesaint is probably Kelvin's mum.