Man Utd away ticket required

saintmatt

Is there anyone out there who is a season ticket holder with at least 6 aways on their account, from this or last season, but isnt doing man united away? If so, could I use your customer number to get a ticket for this match tomorrow?

Basically, my dad, who has been working abroad for the past year, is back visiting and is aiming to do all matches whilst he's back. Before he left he'd been a season ticket holder and regular on awaydays for years. We managed to sort him a liverpool ticket as one of our usual crowd couldnt make it - everyone's doing united though!

Any help greatly appreciated - and remember it'll be another away on your account for this season!

Edited by saintmatt

I got 4 this morning and the online description was block 230-232. The original announcement said block 233 would be sold last. IF the online description is right then we haven't as, of this morning, started selling that block which holds over 700.

I got 4 this morning and the online description was block 230-232. The original announcement said block 233 would be sold last. IF the online description is right then we haven't as, of this morning, started selling that block which holds over 700.

If that is the case then plenty to go round and will make general sale - and so it should really at those crazy prices.

the fact they are on sale to any season ticket holder regardless of away games, and will go on general sale tomorrow morning to anyone shows people can't really complain about tickets sold in order of games attended - plenty of chances to get on that list by going to games like this where demand is lower.

Generally if it's a 3pm Saturday kick off we'll sell out. Especially when it's the only away game that month. Only ones where we may not is Newcastle and Sunderland.

Another retarded decision by the club re tickets after Norwich shambles.

Didn't sell the full allocation at Norwich last year or Stoke or come anywhere close at Everton.

Generally if it's a 3pm Saturday kick off we'll sell out. Especially when it's the only away game that month. Only ones where we may not is Newcastle and Sunderland.

Another retarded decision by the club re tickets after Norwich shambles.

Didn't sell the full allocation at Norwich last year or Stoke or come anywhere close at Everton.

My Saints Supporting friends living in the North are getting really peed off about the ticket availability situation, most supported Saints when in the lower leagues at places like Oldham, Rochdale, Tranmere, Carlisle etc but now the glory supporters have come back and they don't get a look in. The price of success I suppose.

My Saints Supporting friends living in the North are getting really peed off about the ticket availability situation, most supported Saints when in the lower leagues at places like Oldham, Rochdale, Tranmere, Carlisle etc but now the glory supporters have come back and they don't get a look in. The price of success I suppose.

They should probably get in touch with the Northern Saints then! As I believe they get some kind of priority with tickets.