Are any members of SaintsWeb household names?

Delboy Dave

Yes is the answer.

I was just laying on my bed minding my own business waiting for the dinner to cook, reading saints web when I read SN SUNs post about his hotdog falling on the floor on the catering thread. Laughing to my self, the lady in my life pipes up "what you laughing at?" I replied with "a post on saints web about a hotdog falling on the floor" to which she replied with "oh, not that Bear man again?"

So there you have it Bearsy. You sir are famous and a house hold name in Nelson Mandela House!

I am bearsy! I am disappointed to be confused with the type of herbert who would a) carelessly drop hot dog sausage and b) blatantly lie about it and make out he didn't pick it up + eat it.

I can sympathise with the "oh no, not that bear man again" reaction tho. I hear that a lot. Playgrounds mostly.

I am bearsy! I am disappointed to be confused with the type of herbert who would a) carelessly drop hot dog sausage and b) blatantly lie about it and make out he didn't pick it up + eat it.

I can sympathise with the "oh no, not that bear man again" reaction tho. I hear that a lot. Playgrounds mostly.

I left it on the floor I swear. I just hope nobody stepped on it as they were walking out at full time. Injury by hot dog would be difficult for insurance companies to believe.

I left it on the floor I swear. I just hope nobody stepped on it as they were walking out at full time. Injury by hot dog would be difficult for insurance companies to believe.

such lies! You didn't even dust off the dead insects + dogshit. It's all on youtube. Get a haircut.

such lies! You didn't even dust off the dead insects + dogshit. It's all on youtube. Get a haircut.

There's nothing wrong with a bit of grime on food. My dad Keith Chegwin taught me that. He eats disgusting food too and tells me that "Cheggers can't be choosers."

I'm Prince Jazzbo a renowed reggae artist who worked with producers such as Lee 'Scratch' Perry and Glen Brown in the 70s. Notable works include Croaking Lizard, which was based around Max Romeo's Chase The Devil (famously sampled by the Prodigy on Outta Space). Unfortunately I died in September 2013.

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the TRUE emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

I'm Prince Jazzbo a renowed reggae artist who worked with producers such as Lee 'Scratch' Perry and Glen Brown in the 70s. Notable works include Croaking Lizard, which was based around Max Romeo's Chase The Devil (famously sampled by the Prodigy on Outta Space). Unfortunately I died in September 2013.

How interesting! I am, in fact, Pliers out of Chaka Demus and Pliers. That bumbaclart took all of my money :(

I am me.

I am a legend.

Well, I think that is what the In Laws said. Unfortunately my Polish isn't up to much beyond Kourva Ting Dobre & Chess Cohane, so they may have actually read this forum and agreed with everyone else and been saying I am a Bell End.

I don't care, I got Glasto tickets and Shroppie's nipper hates me.

THAT I can live off for a year or 3, or at least until Feb when you should see the Sash Shirt on Telly again

I am me.

I am a legend.

Well, I think that is what the In Laws said. Unfortunately my Polish isn't up to much beyond Kourva Ting Dobre & Chess Cohane, so they may have actually read this forum and agreed with everyone else and been saying I am a Bell End.

I don't care, I got Glasto tickets and Shroppie's nipper hates me.

THAT I can live off for a year or 3, or at least until Feb when you should see the Sash Shirt on Telly again

Try this one with the mother in law and see the reaction: Zrub mi Lody

Try this one with the mother in law and see the reaction: Zrub mi Lody

Out of sheer need to know, I used that on translate, and got "Give me Ice Cream". From the context of the post, I suggest this is not the correct translation...

Out of sheer need to know, I used that on translate, and got "Give me Ice Cream". From the context of the post, I suggest this is not the correct translation...

As DP corrected it should read Zrub mi loda which still doesn't translate fully but you'll get the drift.

please please please stop referring to her as Mrs D_P :lol: , at least google DP and only use it if you feel it still applies ;)

Just because you have some strange mind and open internet access doesn't mean the rest of the world has to follow.

Anyway I did that years ago and all we get is

dbh1cw.jpg

Campaign-Builder-Template-Designer-MailChimp_1314615375916.jpeg

No, that is acceptable within the rules of golf.

It only incurs a penalty if one ball hots the other while in play, once they are in the hole the ball is deemed to not be in play

19-5a is the Rule, only penalising if the hit ball is in play, which a holed ball is not. Decision 19-5/1 is a similar situation.

Meanwhile, think it's time for