Has anybody seen players out recently?

chocco boxo

Seems to me nobody has posted about bumping into players in town of a night or out in pubs recently.

Has their nightlife been totally curtailed or do they not frequent town anymore?

Cannot imagine Lovren smoking 20 a night down Leisure World?

5 feet 2 Cortese is looking for you?

Any sightings?

I saw Gaston in Yates, every time he ordered a drink he gave it away. PMSL

to be honest your posts are not as predictable as they used to be. i was expecting a debate on whether yates current capacity was about right or whether they really need to develop the extension plans to expand the bar.

Cool. Ales and a burger?

Dunnno, merely saw him in a picture with one of my friends on facebook. Annoys me that he has probably gone there on the premise of seeing the reviews on Trip Advisor of which are all written by the landlords friends. (I dislike the landlord)

to be honest your posts are not as predictable as they used to be. i was expecting a debate on whether yates current capacity was about right or whether they really need to develop the extension plans to expand the bar.

Being a wacky kind of guy i love to keep people guessing!!

Although we all know the answer to this, selling beer at £3.10 a pint means they will usually fill 90% of the available space on a weekend, however if they cut prices to £1 then they'd easily get another 200 punters through the door and would need to expand. Or maybe they could introduce the briliant dynamic pricing module of changing the price of beer depending on how busy it is, for example 50p a pint if it's quite and if it gets busy put the prices up, if it's full punters could expect to pay up to £38 a pint.

Dunnno, merely saw him in a picture with one of my friends on facebook. Annoys me that he has probably gone there on the premise of seeing the reviews on Trip Advisor of which are all written by the landlords friends. (I dislike the landlord)

They're not all friends of the landlord. I'm not and I wrote a review. Excellent food and beer.

Off topic but if you want a better burger get down to 7bone burger!

Saw Gaston Ramirez in Asda in Eaatleigh shopping with his missus.

They both decided to queue up in one of the slow lanes to pay for their shopping......now if they decided to use the express lane they would have for their shopping paid for a lot quicker! Obviously not urgent enough, maybe one of the reasons he can't get a game either? :-)