Sh*t Animals

Lighthouse

Daddy long legs.....

Not very fair. I've always found daddy long legs to be a good source of amusement as they float about aimlessly making stupid girls flap their arms about and panic that these evil killing machines might get in their hair (I assume the worry is that if this happens they may use their sharp teeth to burrow into the girls head as opposed to the reality that their hair could slice through these fragile beasts like a knife through butter!)

Daddy long legs.....

Crane fly is bastard! Flying spiders yo! I woke up one time just as massive daddy long legs was trying to execute a landing on my actual face. Freaked me the fuck out! We had a brief + furious war, me and the daddy long legs, and i am pleased to confirm that i was victorious. I messed him up bad.

Not very fair. I've always found daddy long legs to be a good source of amusement as they float about aimlessly making stupid girls flap their arms about and panic that these evil killing machines might get in their hair (I assume the worry is that if this happens they may use their sharp teeth to burrow into the girls head as opposed to the reality that their hair could slice through these fragile beasts like a knife through butter!)

Crane fly is bastard! Flying spiders yo! I woke up one time just as massive daddy long legs was trying to execute a landing on my actual face. Freaked me the fuck out! We had a brief + furious war, me and the daddy long legs, and i am pleased to confirm that i was victorious. I messed him up bad.

Point proven!

• 3 weeks later...