Aftershave

saint_stevo

My man likes Paul Smith and so do I ;)

The wife likes me in John-Paul Gaultier. I get a bottle every Christmas. I prefer Hugo Boss. My brother-in-law swears by Paco Rabanne. Just go into Boots, try a shed load of them, and come out smelling worse than before you went in.

Chanel Blue - a classic men's fragrance. In summer or the depths of winter when I feel I need a bit of sunshine in my life, Clinique Happy.

A couple away from the usual suspects; 360degrees by Perry Ellis (An American cologne stocked by very few shops, but available online at cheapsmells.com) and Due by Laura Biagiotti.

Still not sure about Spicebomb by Viktor & Rolf (the male equivalent of Flowerbomb).

OMG.

I never had you down as a man of taste GS.

(For the others on here I have owned 3 bottles of the above, all given to me by women)

Yes but some women buy stuff they would wear. I used to like that but decided after a while it was too effeminate. Issey Miyake now.

OMG.

I never had you down as a man of taste GS.

(For the others on here I have owned 3 bottles of the above, all given to me by women)

Would that be three women who all think you've got a personal hygiene problem, maybe?

Now I know Dubai's a sweaty place but they can't all have been wrong.....??

The wife likes me in John-Paul Gaultier. I get a bottle every Christmas. I prefer Hugo Boss. My brother-in-law swears by Paco Rabanne. Just go into Boots, try a shed load of them, and come out smelling worse than before you went in.

Paco Rabanne is for old men.

Personally, I use Paco Rabanne.

All depends which way the wind is blowing on a given day.

Gucci - Guilty

Issey Miyake - Eau Fraiche

Marc Jacobs - Bang

i have some Dior sport but as the day wears on it's like someone in the blending department was having a laugh as increasingly it smells like you have been rolling about in the bucket of Half Time Orange skins.

Also lurking is a bottle of common old Aqua Di Gio which gets a run out now and again, and Tiffany (The jewellers) Sport.

All a bit different from the the days of Brut and Denim which seemed to give way to Aramis applied by the bucket full followed by Paco Rabanne which just needed the merest squirt to last a week.

In Boots the other day I saw what looked like a new Yves Saint Laurent (dumpy bottle - blue writing) nicked a squirt and Mrs JBS said it smelt "ooo very nice", but then just as quickly it stopped working: ho hum!!

Most of the time I just can't be bothered though.

Edited by John Boy Saint

What do you like your better halves to wear? Florida Marlin just mentioned Clinique Happy - the 'female' version is one of my favourites. Calvin Klein Eternity Summer and Moments are always welcomed too :)

A nice, lace frilled basque outfit is a personal favourite :)

Same here. Loads of it with an open neck shirt (with 2 top buttons undone), Sports Jacket, soft top motor and Sade on the stereo. I am Ken Masters.

And medallion. You forgot the medallion Special K.

I've just realised that actually do have a St. Christopher's medal.

I need a makeover.

Finished up my 1Million at the weekend an decided i don't want to smell like a c*** any more. What's nice? I'm falling back on Issey Miyake now and as i'm not 17 i can no longer pull it off.

Ideas?

I have had Issey for 20 years, belting smell that, use CK one and cerruti si, I am old school I never really change my lot, the wife puts all new stuff in the bathroom but I never try it.