Buying Arsenal Away Tickets Online

st_tommy

I wonder if anyone can offer any advice on the best way to secure tickets for this game when the ticket office opens at 9am tomorrow morning for ST holders with one away game please? (Assuming they'll still be some left).

Is it better to go online or go to the stadium and queue up (or both)? Do they have an allocation of tickets that they keep at the stadium which is separate from the ones they release online? If they don't I can see it getting very confusing.

If anyone's had the same dilemma before and can offer any help that would be much appreciated

Regards

Yep do it online! Its not fair to those who queue at SMS ticket office on the morning of the availability (and there's lots of them) but the club likes to make things as easy as possible for itself. Get online with a reliable internet connection. As shroppie says one sec past nine not one second before. If you try before, you will be rejected and that'll cost you a lot of time whn you have to do it again. Its so unfair to queuers but thats the way at SMS these day. Why should fans who have a good work connection who are at work at nine have an advantage?

I forgot to say, its not always as quick as Shroppies one minute but you are better off on an electronic queue than a real one. I waited 15 mins on last years Arsenal queue as a ST holder with aways but did get a ticket. 9:01!!!!!!!

Totally agree, just rung up to try to buy a ticket and apparently now you cannot buy away tickets over the phone, how ****ing ridiculous is that. I don't live in Southampton so am now restricted to buying over the internet. Stuck in the queue-it system at 669. Why is our football club so sh1t at tickets sales?

What was the queue like down there? I was going to queue, but couldn't be bothered, relieved doing it online worked out.

There were 50 + at 9 am. Was a gamble as which to process to use to purchase not knowing how many tickets were available. Both work which is best though?

Totally agree, just rung up to try to buy a ticket and apparently now you cannot buy away tickets over the phone, how ****ing ridiculous is that. I don't live in Southampton so am now restricted to buying over the internet. Stuck in the queue-it system at 669. Why is our football club so sh1t at tickets sales?

How does using a more effective and cheaper for all sales solution ie the internet make the club **** at selling tickets? It's not the clubs fault that you failed to read the ticket announcements properly.

I am very surprised this one is not sold out yet - thought it would to season ticket holders who had been to more away games considering the numbers we took to WBA, Norwich, Liverpool and Man Utd, and i think those games sold out to season ticket holders.

after this game i can't see demand being that high for Chelsea / Newcastle / Cardiff and Everton so plenty of chances for other people to get away game tickets if unsuccessful.

Why is it people on here insist on jumping down peoples throats? I voiced my opinion that is all and it has nothing to do with not reading ticket announcements properly.

I made a statement of fact that the club has withdrawn telephone tickets sales for away games only, that in my opinion is very restrictive for people who like me do not live in Southampton. There will be some people who do not have internet access at all and others who cannot access it at work. You can still buy home tickets over the phone!

Why is it people on here insist on jumping down peoples throats? I voiced my opinion that is all and it has nothing to do with not reading ticket announcements properly.

I made a statement of fact that the club has withdrawn telephone tickets sales for away games only, that in my opinion is very restrictive for people who like me do not live in Southampton. There will be some people who do not have internet access at all and others who cannot access it at work. You can still buy home tickets over the phone!

IIRC, the queueing system gives you a number which never changes and then suddenly it's your turn. It's not ideal, but it's better than just "you are in a queue".

I think the novelty has worn off a bit and travel is still far too expensive. I've been going to League 2 matches instead of the same Prem grounds. Can't argue with Arsenal at £25.50 though.

Double post alert..........why dont you check before sending twice.......:D

I am very surprised this one is not sold out yet - thought it would to season ticket holders who had been to more away games considering the numbers we took to WBA, Norwich, Liverpool and Man Utd, and i think those games sold out to season ticket holders.

after this game i can't see demand being that high for Chelsea / Newcastle / Cardiff and Everton so plenty of chances for other people to get away game tickets if unsuccessful.

Cardiff will sell out fairly quickly I'd of thought. Your right about the other 3 though.

Can ST holders buy multiple tickets using a different Customer No, with only 1 required to have been to away matches.. or does every Customer No get checked - trying to understand whether all 3000 tickets are picked up by Supporters who have attended 1 or more away matches.

I wanted 2 tickets but it would have been my 1st away match.. so no chance obviously.

Can ST holders buy multiple tickets using a different Customer No, with only 1 required to have been to away matches.. or does every Customer No get checked - trying to understand whether all 3000 tickets are picked up by Supporters who have attended 1 or more away matches.

I wanted 2 tickets but it would have been my 1st away match.. so no chance obviously.

This use to be the case but they have tightened up massively. No way around the system anymore and I for one am quite pleased about that.