Best Places to Live in Britain - Southampton No 4

spyinthesky

According to a new report from PWC and the think tank Demos based on a wide range of measures including health of population, job availability, affordability of housing, commuting times, income equality etc

1, Reading & Bracknell

2. Aberdeen

3. Edinburgh

4. Soton

5. Cambridge

6. Oxford

7. Preston

8. Bristol

9. Belfast

10. Norwich

All subjective, of course, but I like it here and we do have the highest ranking football club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is an absolute load of **** I agree, why would anyone choose to live in a souless urban wasteland? It is subjective but I can not even imagine many Reading residents saying its the best place to live in the Country, in irony they always point to transport links as a good indicator but they conveniently miss out the fact it means people are leaving for various reasons, good transport links to London merely shows people want to leave it and its cheaper there to reside.

It all depends on what you want.

According to a new report from PWC and the think tank Demos based on a wide range of measures including health of population, job availability, affordability of housing, commuting times, income equality etc

1, Reading & Bracknell

2. Aberdeen

3. Edinburgh

4. Soton

5. Cambridge

6. Oxford

7. Preston

8. Bristol

9. Belfast

10. Norwich

All subjective, of course, but I like it here and we do have the highest ranking football club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking at that list I can say straight away it ********, Aberdeen is very expensive to buy due to the lack of good housing and the oil industry, Edinburgh is a fortune as well in nice areas, Oxford, Cambridge a fortune.

Preston, Southampton and Norwich are quite cheap though.