Cardiff away-could I use somebody's season ticket number?

teenagegsaint

My son and i are back home for xmas. Will be using my old mans ST for Spurs.

But as he doesn't do away games it might not be enough for a Cardiff away ticket.

So any ST holders with an early option to buy but are not going to use it, i will hapily buy two tickets. One for a junior.

Anyone? Someone. Mail me...kevin.timms@peab.se

It would make our xmas!

Any idea if its sold out? And anyone know how old you have to be to travel alone on the southampton coaches?

Tickets still available, looks like it's on general sale now as despite having already bought a ticket, I can now buy more.

The old official Travel Club's rule was that anyone travelling alone had to be at least 16, but now the club has decided to hand the whole thing over to the coach company to deal with, that might have changed. Worth calling them before booking anything.

We should have a slightly bigger allocation than when we played there a couple of years ago, as they've expanded the ground to 27k. In theory we should therefore have around 2700, but that's probably reduced a bit with segregation. Needless to say, the club hasn't said anything on the subject.

Should be fine. Have never had a problem with this when I was 15 in the 09/10 season, even went to the MKDons semi-final game during school hours and not questioned (ooo what a rebel). Just behave in a reasonable manner and you'll be fine, maybe have a parent or guardian write a letter giving you permission to be there...just to be on the safe side.

we will sell out though? pretty embaressing if we dont.

No idea if we'll sell out, but I wouldn't necessarily call it embarrassing if we don't for this one - Boxing Day means there is no public transport, so what would be a really easy route on the train turns into a bit of a ballache by car or coach.