Fullham away

dewsil

Hi,

I have a question and I'm wondering if somebody can help me or give some advice

The weekend of 1th februari we are going to London(with 3 mates)

We would like to watch the game away Fullham but with the Saints. Is there a posibillity to get 4 tickets or not possible at all.....

Thanks for the info!

Fulham is a slightly odd club in that they have a "neutral" section which is in the same stand (Putney End) as the away allocation, and is not segregated from the away section, so it basically merges into one big away end when the visiting team has a big support.

Register on the Fulham online ticket site (Link) and then you'll be able to buy tickets in the Putney End when they go on sale to home/neutral fans. Their site currently has all of their home games up to the one immediately before our game there on sale, so I would imagine they'll put those tickets on sale in the next couple of weeks.

One other bit of advice on top of what Steve has said above, the TV games for that weekend have not been chosen yet so there is a possibility the date and time could change.

other than that, i think it will be very easy for you to get 4 tickets together in the neutral area right next to the official away section. Fulham are struggling to sell tickets at the moment.

One other bit of advice on top of what Steve has said above, the TV games for that weekend have not been chosen yet so there is a possibility the date and time could change.

The fixture list for that round of games is:

Arsenal v Crystal Palace

Cardiff v Norwich

Everton v Aston Villa

Fulham v Saints

Hull v Tottenham

Man City v Chelsea

Newcastle v Sunderland

Stoke v Man United

West Brom v Liverpool

West Ham v Swansea

Man City v Chelsea and Newcastle v Sunderland are certainties to be televised, which leaves a potential 3 further televised games.

• 2 weeks later...
Not on sale yet. Cant work out the date on site.

Odd that they've not announced a general sale date yet, but looking at all the other home games, it seems to be a week after they've been on sale to season ticket holders, members, etc. As a result, they're likely to be available from 23rd December.

i was thinking of flying over for this one.

anyone know if the tv games have been decided yet and this game is definately on the saturday?

For the belgiums and others abroad...anyone who cant get an away ticket from SFC , then its usually easy to purchase tickets in the neutral end which is directly next to the away section with no fencing or segregation. Get in there!

i was thinking of flying over for this one.

anyone know if the tv games have been decided yet and this game is definately on the saturday?

For the belgiums and others abroad...anyone who cant get an away ticket from SFC , then its usually easy to purchase tickets in the neutral end which is directly next to the away section with no fencing or segregation. Get in there!

Game confirmed as 3Pm Saturday Feb 1st, all games for TV that weekend have been announced and this game is not one of them

Odd that they've not announced a general sale date yet, but looking at all the other home games, it seems to be a week after they've been on sale to season ticket holders, members, etc. As a result, they're likely to be available from 23rd December.

i noticed on their website they are doing a deal where members can get tickets for £20 and school groups could get tickets, i reckon the Putney end will be full of them!

Anyone know when the away allocation is likely to go on sale?

The tickets for game are already on sale on Fulham website if you obtain Digital membership

Digital Member is £30.00 and then you can buy up to 6 tickets at just £20.00 each (a £15 saving per ticket). You only need to buy two tickets to breakeven and don’t have to wait for general sale! You also get a shiny Fulham membership card and newsletter

Hope this will help some of you

I know its a long shot but by any chance has anyone got a season ticket number with a significant amount of away games on it going spare so I could get two tickets for this game?

Just buy in the "neutral" section, there will be loads of Saints fans in there anyway.

My mate got one in P4 in the last hour or so and said there were still a few available.

My mistake. There was an overview page on their website earlier today which suggested that the whole Putney End was sold out. Looks like there's 26 seats still available in P4 (oddly clumped together in a big group), 15 in P2 and 19 in P1.

Hi Steve, do you know if you buy a seat it say p2, can walk over to the away blocks p5 etc

I'm in P1, which I was told over the phone is also in the 'neutral' section. Apparently according to a mate the whole end is unsegregated, both in the seating and also when out on the concourse?

Correct.

What passes for a concourse at the back of that stand (it's pretty much all out in the open) is tiny, so I wouldn't expect to get any food or drink at half time.

Anyone who can help me with 1-3 tickets in the Putney end? Live and work in Copenhagen, but come from Norway and have been over for the Hull game this year. Are going to London that weekend but didn't reckon the tickets would go so fast (my bad) Will rather not sit amongst the Fulham lot.

Thanks for the reply :-) I've checked and they are already sold out in the Putney end section P1-P7. I've called the Fulham ticket office as well as checked the Southamptn website for this.

You can only buy P1-P4 through Fulham. The rest is on sale through the Saints ticket office, and went on general sale (so don't even need to be a ST holder) this morning. According to the online system, there are "Restricted View" tickets still available.

You can only buy P1-P4 through Fulham. The rest is on sale through the Saints ticket office, and went on general sale (so don't even need to be a ST holder) this morning. According to the online system, there are "Restricted View" tickets still available.

Thanks again. Yes I've checked that as well but if you login to Southampton ticket service now you'll see it's "sold out"

Mafiboy...try on the Fulham website. There's gotta be some tickets available in the Putney End. If not now then maybe next week. Even with a restricted view, its easy to move around the unseggregated stand.

Good luck. There's serveral of us from Gothenburg travelling for this one. Lycka till.