He's Outed Himself!!!

Big Bad Bob

no, no, not Tom Daley's lover Bearsy but GS :-

Was in the area earlier tonight. Madness.

Thankfully helicopter did not break through ceiling so reduced the amount of fatalities for sure.

Rip

I was in Glasgow last night, had no idea and no sign at all what was going on only a couple of hundred yards away. Scary to think that could easily have been the place I was in. Very sad to hear.

I think this needs full investigative analysis from Agent Pap...

Notwithstanding Turkish selling McToner, is Tom Daly homosex or not? I obviously thought he was but apparently he's put out a statement today saying he also fancies girls? I am v.confused bout this. Sound like he is too. Maybe publicity stunt?

Notwithstanding Turkish selling McToner, is Tom Daly homosex or not? I obviously thought he was but apparently he's put out a statement today saying he also fancies girls? I am v.confused bout this. Sound like he is too. Maybe publicity stunt?

Yeah, he's just decided to be gay for a bit because he thinks it's cool.

Yeah, he's just decided to be gay for a bit because he thinks it's cool.

I meant it the other way round, I mean obviously he's gay, but today he's come out saying he also fancies girls? It was in his press release. I am quite sceptical bout this claim.

I meant it the other way round, I mean obviously he's gay, but today he's come out saying he also fancies girls? It was in his press release. I am quite sceptical bout this claim.

I dont think he's really gay is he. He doesnt whoop everytime he speaks and say "go girlfriend". He never got a boner during the olympics when he was surrounded by other blokes in speedos. Not gay. hes just decided to be gay for a bit to get a bit of sympathy because he aint much good at diving anymore.

I remember going to the swimming pool one time when I was a kid, and when I was queueing up for the waterchute there was a grown man in front of me wearing speedos, and he had a massive boner. The tip of his boner peeked out over the waistband of his trunks, and winked at me.

I did not touch it.

I remember going to the swimming pool one time when I was a kid, and when I was queueing up for the waterchute there was a grown man in front of me wearing speedos, and he had a massive boner. The tip of his boner peeked out over the waistband of his trunks, and winked at me.

I did not touch it.*

* I sucked it

Quite a confession bear. Was this a TV celeb Paedo that was popular at the time or just a run of the mill one?

no, no, not Tom Daley's lover Bearsy but GS :-

I think this needs full investigative analysis from Agent Pap...

This is interesting stuff, Big Bad Bob - but not something I'd be interested enough in pursuing. As you know, I still have some unfinished cases to deal with. Also, I have to tread carefully with Turkish. The suspect and I have a bit of previous, including an outstanding complaint from the PCC.

Edited by pap

I think he wants his cake and eat it too.

Cake = Penis.

Eat it = not lose all the 14 year old female twitter followers.

Edited by saintbletch

Good editing there bletch.

Talking of busted

Yeah, fancy that Toke, the swear filter decided that my efforts to put a zero in place of the O in "c zero c k" should be obfuscated by four asterisks for fear of moral corruption.

By the way, in that John Lewis Xmas ad that you and Bear did, did you notice that Bear was staring at all the young animals with that familiar "I would" look?

FYI you look slightly effeminate in that ad.

I don't think I got a chance to mention that I enjoyed seeing you interact with Turks on the boxing thread bletch. I particularity enjoyed your use of the word 'mate'. This was the first time that I had every heard Carson use such a term and it was most enjoyable. It reminded me of Peep Show when Mark tried to interact with the working class security men and stumbled between whether he should use 'mate', 'pal' or 'buddy' and ended up just using an amalgamation of all 3.

I don't expect you have seen me using the word amalgamation before Betch. That is for you. Think of it as me repaying the favor.

I don't think I got a chance to mention that I enjoyed seeing you interact with Turks on the boxing thread bletch. I particularity enjoyed your use of the word 'mate'. This was the first time that I had every heard Carson use such a term and it was most enjoyable. It reminded me of Peep Show when Mark tried to interact with the working class security men and stumbled between whether he should use 'mate', 'pal' or 'buddy' and ended up just using an amalgamation of all 3.

I don't expect you have seen me using the word amalgamation before Betch. That is for you. Think of it as me repaying the favor.

Very good, Sir.

Will you be taking an after dinner drink in the withdrawing room?

Turns out Turkish knows his boxing onions. I just like following him around The Lounge protecting the innocent against his sarcastic bullying.

Turkish knows I'm just yanking his tail.

I was in a pub in Glasgow last night and it was utter chaos, smoke everywhere, people screaming, fighting, spilled beer and men trampling each other in a blind panic to be free. Then, to make matters worse, a ****ing helicopter crashed through the roof.

And nine people died, yet you're happy to turn that into a joke? Remind me, why did you report Deppo and get him banned? Well done, once again you show yourself up to be a c*nt.

Hello you sexy little German wanker

For the 100,000,0000th time, I didn't report deppo. In fact Deppo is a fan -

Deppo ‏@DeppoInExile 26 Aug

@SaintsWeb say hello to me on there. I am Tokyo saint.

Deppo ‏@DeppoInExile 18 Aug

@JordanFlorit I now post as Tokyo Saint

Also, I am from Glasgow. That joke was sent to me by someone living in Glasgow. Glaswegians are more than happy at laughing at their reputation for being rough. This is a joke about that. Like iron bru and heart disease this joke was made in Glasgow, .

I would promote you to nemesis but I don't think you are qualified enough and are far too part time. Now why don't you find your dad and go and try and bait Turkish, he might be more interested in you.

Edited by Tokyo-Saint

Hello you sexy little German wanker

For the 100,000,0000th time, I didn't report deppo. In fact Deppo is a fan -

Deppo ‏@DeppoInExile 26 Aug

@SaintsWeb say hello to me on there. I am Tokyo saint.

Deppo ‏@DeppoInExile 18 Aug

@JordanFlorit I now post as Tokyo Saint

Also, I am from Glasgow. That joke was sent to me by someone living in Glasgow. Glaswegians are more than happy at laughing at their reputation for being rough. This is a joke about that. Like iron bru and heart disease this joke was made in Glasgow, .

I would promote you to nemesis but I don't think you are qualified enough and are far too part time. Now why don't you find your dad and go and try and bait Turkish, he might be more interested in you.

Oh, I thought that you had reported him for what you deemed to be a tasteless comment about a tragedy which led to him being banned. It just seems that you're doing the same thing. Incidently, I don't care where you're from, it makes no difference to the lack of taste of your "joke".

I also don't understand the point about "finding my dad". What does that mean? And as for being your nemesis, do yourself a favour. You need to get a hobby which doesn't involve being a c*ck or trying to be as funny as Bearsy.

this is all good stuff, i especially like the bits where tokyos is compared in derogatory fashion with myself. I was stroking myself when i read that! The classic weasel motif is missing though, i prefer it when we think of tokyos as a slinking weasel, crawling around the forum trying to get good people ban.

I dunno bout the joke tho. It seemed ok to me. Obviously it's nice to use it as a stick to beat tokyos with, but in general terms i think it passes the censor. I might of said it myself, if i had been clever enough to think of it. I mean, not if i was at the victims funeral or round their mum's house, but i might of posted it on here.

I stole it from you bear. That's what I do when I am not weaseling and trying to get people (mainly you) the ban. Therefore, technically you are the sick bastard that ludders should be hating on. I am going to report your joke just in case. Meet you in the usual place after the ban.

this is all good stuff, i especially like the bits where tokyos is compared in derogatory fashion with myself. I was stroking myself when i read that! The classic weasel motif is missing though, i prefer it when we think of tokyos as a slinking weasel, crawling around the forum trying to get good people ban.

I dunno bout the joke tho. It seemed ok to me. Obviously it's nice to use it as a stick to beat tokyos with, but in general terms i think it passes the censor. I might of said it myself, if i had been clever enough to think of it. I mean, not if i was at the victims funeral or round their mum's house, but i might of posted it on here.

I don't actually have objection to the joke, Bearsy, you got me there. What I object to, as would many who appreciated Deppos posts, is that Tokyo got him banned by complaining about a tasteless joke about a tragedy, but now it seems its ok to make those sort of jokes. The problem with Tokyo is he has double standards, is happy to report posters and spends far toomuch time trying to be funny. I know that there's a number of posters who hold him responsible for getting a good poster banned and for that reason alone, he I consider him to be a ***t. A hypocritical ***t.

And that's meout of posts. I'm off to all the other forums I frequent to seek out my other, proper nemesis' (what a ***t)

Oh now it's bear's joke, the joke is actually alright? And I am the hypocrite with double standards!

Mods, please can you confirm I have never actually reported anyone.

Where is justice Mike these days? Spud can you get him to confirm this so that Ludwig and Norway (the number of posters!) can stop following me around. I am flattered that all 3 of your posts have been used on me thou x

I don't actually have objection to the joke, Bearsy, you got me there. What I object to, as would many who appreciated Deppos posts, is that Tokyo got him banned by complaining about a tasteless joke about a tragedy, but now it seems its ok to make those sort of jokes. The problem with Tokyo is he has double standards, is happy to report posters and spends far toomuch time trying to be funny. I know that there's a number of posters who hold him responsible for getting a good poster banned and for that reason alone, he I consider him to be a ***t. A hypocritical ***t.

And that's meout of posts. I'm off to all the other forums I frequent to seek out my other, proper nemesis' (what a ***t)

i was only occasional lurkster when deppo was here but i enjoyed reading his posts cos they was often lols + i thought it was bad when the dumb mods banned him. I missed the whole thing when him + tokyos was fall out, I trawled through the archives one time trying to find out bout it but the mods had sanatised all the good stuff so i couldn't really make it out. I gathered it was bout deppo doing jokes bout the tsunami tho. I like to think of the whole affair as "Watergate" :D

I don't reckon tokyos done report tho. I think ur wrong bout that. He was probably bit crybaby or whatever, but then i can get that way if people is make jokes bout stuff that is personal to me, like when people is making jokes bout people afflicted with Jumbo Penis Syndrome :(

Lets all just be friends tho, yeah? Bygones be bygones. In future when we call tokyos cunt, like we often do, lets do it with that wry smile + twinkle in our eye. It's what baby jesus would of wanted.

Nemeses.

I don't reckon tokyos done report tho. I think ur wrong bout that. He was probably bit crybaby or whatever, but then i can get that way if people is make jokes bout stuff that is personal to me, like when people is making jokes bout people afflicted with Jumbo Penis Syndrome :(

I don't think he reported Deppo either, at the end of the day, for all his macho man bravado, he is as much a slinking weasel coward as you is a rainbow lace wearing uphill gardener..

Nemeses.

Nemesi

(sod that just looked on WikiPedia and you is correct)