Villa game in Vegas

Hi Phil. I'm working while it's on, so I'll be watching it when I'm home from work. I think you may need to bring a laptop/tablet with you, as the chances of catching this game at a bar or sports book whilst other more 'attractive' games are being played simultaneously, are slim. I dunno, could be wrong....

Let me know if you want to meet up for a pint though!

Hi Phil. I'm working while it's on, so I'll be watching it when I'm home from work

LV - any idea what channel it is going to be shown on?

All the Extra Time channels on Directv are showing other games and I can't find it on any other obscure NBC ones at the moment.

LV - any idea what channel it is going to be shown on?

All the Extra Time channels on Directv are showing other games and I can't find it on any other obscure NBC ones at the moment.

http://www.nbcsports.com/gamefinder

Rut, unfortunately it'll only be live online, the DTV channels are full of the other games. Does anyone know when replays are available online - ie - can I watch the game on my computer when I'm back from work 5 hours later?

Phil, looks like the live sports book/pub is not an option now.

On a side note, I was looking at what other providers are able to show via the link above. Appears that Dish, Prism and (my) local cable still haven't struck a deal for those 5 extra TV channels (PL Extra Time package).

http://www.nbcsports.com/gamefinder

Rut, unfortunately it'll only be live online, the DTV channels are full of the other games. Does anyone know when replays are available online - ie - can I watch the game on my computer when I'm back from work 5 hours later?

bee-0llix... no idea when replays are available. Will keep an eye out today to see when Palace v WHU turns up on there.

bee-0llix... no idea when replays are available. Will keep an eye out today to see when Palace v WHU turns up on there.

Never did turn up did it? NBC need to sort it out. This is basic stuff!

I was able to watch the Chelsea Saints game yesterday on replay but I was not paying attention to when it actually showed up after the game as a 'replay'.

I might have to watch this at low volume at work tomorrow...

Never did turn up did it? NBC need to sort it out. This is basic stuff!

I was able to watch the Chelsea Saints game yesterday on replay but I was not paying attention to when it actually showed up after the game as a 'replay'.

I might have to watch this at low volume at work tomorrow...

Nope - Palace v WHU never did show up (yet). The dog show from Thanksgiving Day is still up there though.

I know for the last day of the season they said they'd be opening up the more obscure NBC channels to show each game. Obv they haven't done that for tonight. Last game of the season we play Man Utd anyway - so no worries about that being on somewhere.

We've become spoiled. We now expect every Saints game to be live on TV. Today it is only live on some perfect, professional stream. Can we get someone to let down the tyres of the Villa coach to delay the game by 2 hours. That would be handy for me.

Got in fairly late last night and was out with clients, will be free until 4:30pm ish today and have both laptop and tablet with me. Staying at the Cosmopolitan and the work event tonight is from 5:00pm to 9pm ish - if you're around might be fun to watch. Its an attempt at the most cocktails made in an hour by one person and he's aiming for 1004.

Got in fairly late last night and was out with clients, will be free until 4:30pm ish today and have both laptop and tablet with me. Staying at the Cosmopolitan and the work event tonight is from 5:00pm to 9pm ish - if you're around might be fun to watch. Its an attempt at the most cocktails made in an hour by one person and he's aiming for 1004.

Not able to get to the Strip tonight. You're going to have to drown your sorrows without me. Enjoy the record breaking cocktail feat!

• 2 weeks later...