Gazzaniga Joins Spurs

Batman

Agreed. I said after the Villa game he was a liability who never seems to make any saves. Nothing he has done since has changed my mind. Pathetic really that all our good work earlier this season is being undone by a complete lack of forward planning. It didn't take a mind reader to say we needed backup in this area.

Dont want to jump on the badwagon, but he truly is shocking. I dont know if I would risk playing Cropper, but he surely cant be worse then Gazzaniga.

Time to invest in a goalkeeper who can challenge Boruc and move KD at the end of the season to a coaching role.

Terrible keeper

Will never make it at the top flight in England

He is the worst keeper we've had since I've been supporting Saints.

He can't catch, he can't even block, has weak wrists, awful positioning and never makes a save.

I would honestly rather we still had Bart and he was dreadful.

Not even a League Two keeper. Is Gazzaniga Argentinian for Forecast?

Nothing whatsoever to do with the absolute f***ing shambles of a defence in front of him then?

He makes them nervous, they don't trust him and it makes them do silly things. Look at their second goal, Gazzaniga is about a week late in going down for it because it really is a simple save for a real keeper, it hits Jos and goes in. F*cker should never have got as far as Jos. First goal Boruc would have come out and claimed and the third goal is just a comedy attempt at a stop by Gazzaniga. Our defence just cannot compensate for this clown.

Was he really to blame for any of those goals?

Left one on one for all of them - and Hoovield was the one for the second.

Seems to be the easy scapegoat on this site - and he doesn't deserve it, terrible defensive ****ups today - if Fonte is on the bench then he should start.

Was he really to blame for any of those goals?

Left one on one for all of them - and Hoovield was the one for the second.

Seems to be the easy scapegoat on this site - and he doesn't deserve it, terrible defensive ****ups today - if Fonte is on the bench then he should start.

yes all of them, Gazzaniga apologists need to watch him for 95 minutes.

He is woeful. Awful keeper. Get rid asap. Is there anything positive about him? Can't catch, communicate, come off his line, kick or make any saves. Worst keeper we've had.

Don't get me started on Jos!

We just have to try Cropper at Cardiff, can't be any worse really. If he's got one brain cell he'll read the game better than Gazzaniga.

because we had a poor judge of goalkeepers in charge at that time? You know the bloke who thought KD was a PL keeper.

That "poor judge of goalkeepers" just happened to be an ex-professional goalkeeper.

Look, I just don't like the appalling witch hunt of Gazzaniga on this site, he's 21 and learning.

Hoovield was dreadful again today including an own goal - he's the one people should be having a go at.

That "poor judge of goalkeepers" just happened to be an ex-professional goalkeeper.

Look, I just don't like the appalling witch hunt of Gazzaniga on this site, he's 21 and learning.

Hoovield was dreadful again today including an own goal - he's the one people should be having a go at.

Let him learn elsewhere, he is a disgustingly poor keeper who's sent our season into a tail-spin singledhandedly.

In just over 4 games he has conceeded 2 more goals than Boruc did in almost 13 games.

He is not good enough, even if some of those goals were hard to save he gives the defence no confidence and consequently they make mistakes.

Time to give Cropper a go until Boruc is back or we get a better keeper.

With the Keystone Kops of Jos, Gazza and Fox did anyone really expect anything other than this outcome?

not really but when we score first you get all euphoric like. Fonte obviously has some sort of ongoing problem and Yoshida as I said before is probably on his way out very soon. Perhaps the medical staff are having too much say in team selection.

Was he really to blame for any of those goals?.

Yes, the way he remained rooted to his line for the first was embarrassing, just like one of the goals we conceded against Villa. A keeper should at the very least attempt to claim any cross into the 6 yard box.

Haven't changed my opinion since seeing him last Autumn. He's one year older, but it doesn't seem that he's learned much.

In one respect, he's similar to Butland ......in that half-a-season in an L2 side isn't good preparation for facing up against Prem. class strikers.

I can't tell the difference between watching him in slow-motion.... and at ordinary speed.