Heads up for Fulham away

wessex saint

For those of you who fancy going but are unlikely to get tickets, fulham have put on sale today their tickets for the 'neutral' area.

This is right next to away end - you can wear colours, away fans welcome etc etc.

Would be good to virtually fill the end with Saints - won't happen for any other game due to our policy of nearly always taking the smallest allocation available!

If like me you haven't been to at least 2 or 3 aways already you won't have a chance of getting a ticket in 'away' end.

mmm...neutral areas?

Sounds like an initiative to further sanitise the game. Mark my words: these neutral areas will both multiply and enlarge, with the aim of achieving rugby-esque crowds at football matches. All jolly good chaps mixing together and cheering our favourites on and chatting about life as a solicitor.

mmm...neutral areas?

Sounds like an initiative to further sanitise the game. Mark my words: these neutral areas will both multiply and enlarge, with the aim of achieving rugby-esque crowds at football matches. All jolly good chaps mixing together and cheering our favourites on and chatting about life as a solicitor.

Calm down. It's a Fulham thing, and they've done it for donkey's years. The neutral area is actually a great place to watch the game at Craven Cottage.

Have just bought 3 tickets in neutral area. £35 Adults and £25 under 21. The membership offer is £30 and 2 tickets at £20. As tickets on general sale did not need to sign up as member but had to give details to register. Said was Southampton supporter and they did say you would not be allowed to wear the Saints top in.

Might take my son in there for his first away game. He doesn't have any aways on his ST so may not get one in our end.

It's a good place to do it. Just avoid the front rows (bad when it rains or snows) and the damned pillars. Otherwise, it'll be fun. 'Neutral' is a bit of a misnomer, by the way. It's an unregulated mix of home and away fans. And contrary to what's evidently been said to someone, it's perfectly fine to wear away colours - in fact, you'd look a bit out of place if you didn't, as 'neutrals' are mostly away fans anyway.

Thanks Wessex Saint. Just bought three tickets in the neutral area. Don't go to too many away games but went to Fulham Boxing Day last year. It was a really good day out, aided by a late Lambert penalty to make it 1-1. There is no segregation at Fulham, and all the supporters share the same turnstiles at the Putney End. But Fulham are a friendly bunch, if a little quiet. Should be a good day out again.

mmm...neutral areas?

About 5 years ago I went to Fulham v Everton, just to watch a live premier league game. I watched this in the natural end. I cannot see it catching on, apart from at Fulham.

Now got mine in P4.

When P4 is full o saints , then its time to fill P5

Isn't P5 the away end?

There are loads at the back left, not sure if people are leaving them because they have a crap view?

Most likely, I don't think you can see the opposite goal sat in those seats?

St.Clark. Na I've been to Craven Cottage before and the whole Putney end next to the away end is "neutral".

Anyone can purchase , home, away and often loads of tourists in there, but it is definately not a deignated home section.

There's no segregation at all.

Just buy and make it another saints section, before the japanese do.

Otherwise its an old school stadium with bits built on here and there. Dreadfull but charming. Long. walk from the tube.