2014 Celebrity Death Pool

swannymere

Greg Wallace - I'd like to batter him to death with his buttery biscuit base

The Aussie bloke from the same programme - murder doesn't get more satisfying then this

The dark haired yank bird who is the judge on x-factor - if she died it would be schmazing

Jamie Oliver

Miranda

Ariel Sharon (tick tock tick tock)

Michael Douglas - I wouldn't be able to stay away from CZJ's mucky little box either.

Noam Chomsky as he's well old.

W Axl Rose - done a lot of drugs I would imagine

Danny Devito - can those little legs outrun the Reaper?

Alright tokyos? Happy new year ain't it! Do you really like Gagas? I mean, do you actually listen to his albums or do you just like his outfits etc?

On topic:

Baby Cambridge (but he will be resurrect at Easter)

Aright Bear? You back from your hibernation and manning the drive thu again? Yeah, me too. First day back innit.

Listen to Gaga? No, are you mental?

I do like to do stuff like this though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0emGxZxP5s

And if it wasn't for Lord Gaga, we would never be able to do it.

Aright Bear? You back from your hibernation and manning the drive thu again? Yeah, me too. First day back innit.

Yeah back today it's been v.busy actually. Spicy McBites is selling v.well. What i do tho is ur sposed to put 12 in each box but if i like the person i put in 13 but if i don't like the person i only put in 11 lols!!!!!

Here is question I have been asking people at work today:

You know when baby jesus was born on christmas day, and then was crucified on good friday, and then come back to life for easter egg day? Well, what happened next? I mean what did he die of in the end? Or is he still alive even now?

Everyone is v.stumped bout this! Even the catholic bird is confusion, she is mumbling something bout 40 days and I'm saying oh did he die again after 40 days - that's unlucky! Then she is saying no when he come back he wasn't human(!). So I'm asking bout zombies and she got a bit angar. Then later, she said baby jesus went to see his mum + she didn't even recognise him! This opens a whole new line of enquiry sherlock!

I'm also wondering if Santa Clause was one of the original Three Wise Men. This would seem to make sense with the beard + giving christmas present to baby that isn't ur baby. But she thinks not.

The other thing catholic bird said was she was asking if hitler was dead(!) and she wanted to know a bit bout him cos she only knew bout him from the movie Inglorious Basterds(!!) and the Diary of Anne Frank(!!!) and i said he weren't even in The Diary of Anne Frank and she said wasn't he(!!!!) must've been someone else then(!!!!!)

When I was young, I was forced into this kind of Catholic cult thing in Scotland. It was run by these virgins and perverts and was called something like Sunday school. Like as if it wasn't **** enough, they go ahead and call it school but on s day off. Anyway, at Sunday school I used to ask loads of questions like this. They really hated me. They told me that after Jesus came back on Easter egg day, he went round and saw everyone, then floated up into the sky with his arms out. They even showed me a picture of this Russell Brand type guy doing a David Blane as proof. Also, did you know that when Jesus first came back, he didn't tell anyone for a while just to spin them out. People - Mary Magdalene and someone else noticed the stone on his tomb had been moved and ran around panicking for a bit, before Jesus was like "no, don't worry, I'm here. What dead? Me? Nah. It'd take more than a bunch of Romans and a cross to kill me. Son of God innit!".

sorry to read bout you getting bummed at catholic school tokyos. I was interested to read bout baby jesus Mk.2 can fly tho! Was there anything bout him having laser eyes?

Mary Magdalene also come up in conversation, the only thing i thought bout her was that she was the prostitute that baby jesus knobbed, but catholic bird said this was Lies, she said they was just Good Friends.

• 2 weeks later...