[USA] - FA Cup Coverage

http://www.firsttouchonline.com/soccer-tv/

http://worldsoccertalk.com/premier-league-tv-schedule/

The Sat 3pm UK FA Cup 3rd round games that are being shown live on USA TV are:

Macclesfield v Sheffield Wednesday

Rochdale v Leeds

Grimsby v Huddersfield

Thought we might have had a dogs' of getting on but not to be.

Good choice of games though. Not a Prem team in sight. Any ex-pat fans of the home teams here must be well pleased of a rare chance to see them on TV.

Weather is pretty bad in the UK at the moment. Wonder what they'll do if any of these games gets called off. May be worth keeping an eye open...

• 3 weeks later...

We are not on US TV in the 4th round either (not that we ever expected to be). Here are the TV games on Saturday:

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR=class: DateHeader, bgcolor: #FFD700]

[TD=colspan: 3]Sat 25-Jan[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: CompHeader, bgcolor: #FDE559]

[TD=colspan: 3]FA Cup 4th Rd[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: FixtureDark style=, bgcolor: #fff7cc]

[TD]10:00 AM[/TD]

[TD]Sunderland v Kidderminster H[/TD]

[TD]FoxSports1[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: FixtureWhite]

[TD]10:00 AM[/TD]

[TD]Bolton W v Cardiff City[/TD]

[TD]FoxSports2[/TD]

[/TR]

In English:

Sat 25-Jan. FA Cup 4th Rd. All times ET.

7:45 AM Bournemouth v Liverpool FoxSports1

10:00 AM Southend v Hull City FoxSoccerPlus

10:00 AM Sunderland v Kidderminster H FoxSports1

10:00 AM Bolton W v Cardiff City FoxSports2

12:30 PM Stevenage v Everton FoxSoccerPlus

I couldn't find a single stream for the Burnley game, I'm so spoilt now I've finally got my Apple TV and NBCS, anyone know of a stream for the Yeovil match? (My FiL is over from the UK and I've been brag gin to him about never missing a game then the fist time he's here I can't find a way to see the game, any help?

I couldn't find a single stream for the Burnley game, I'm so spoilt now I've finally got my Apple TV and NBCS, anyone know of a stream for the Yeovil match? (My FiL is over from the UK and I've been brag gin to him about never missing a game then the fist time he's here I can't find a way to see the game, any help?

As far as I know the Saints v Yeovil game ain't live on TV anywhere in the world - therefore you won't find a stream for it.

For the 3rd Rd Fox showed all the goals on a highlights program - think it was on the Sunday afternoon. Plus they were showing highlights of other games at HT/FT during the live games they were showing. That's prob the best you are gonna get.

If Saints make the 5th Rd then there are only 8 games - obviously there will be a good chance of seeing them live.

This website gives you all the games and what channel they are televised if any http://liveonsat.com/quickindex.html

Good site. Not listed there (or any other ones). Won't stop the inevitable fake promises of some sites listing it as showing it on a stream.

For me Saints fans started to expect a stream for every game after that game v Rochdale in League One was on a (great) stream. Remember that? Think it was an international break week so somewhere in the world showed our game on TV. We lost but it was great as an ex-pat to see a game coming live from SMS.

Definitely spoiled over here with NBC coverage of the Prem. To be honest as long as Saints stay up for the next 3 years (length of current NBC deal) then I'm happy. SWH after that. A lot of things can (and will) change during this time. Wasn't that long ago that making mobile phone calls was pretty far-out-man. Now people complain if their HD stream of the live Saints game buffers for 5 seconds on their phone...

Wasn't that long ago that making mobile phone calls was pretty far-out-man. Now people complain if their HD stream of the live Saints game buffers for 5 seconds on their phone...

Heck, I remember years ago when abroad on holiday having to wait till the imported Sunday papers arrived (If any) to see the Saturday results. What an age we live in now!! :D

Anyone download MOTD (bbc) for Saturday night? Easier for us on pst as the downloads aren't usually complete until late evening (for me anyway). The US highlights shows are a bit meh aren't they.

I find MOTD (UK or USA version) a bit redundant now. On a normal Sat I'll have watched 3 live games. That leaves 4 or 5 other games. The goals/highlights/drama from these games are shown during the HT/FT coverage of the live games. I'll have taped the Saints game so can re-watch any good bits in that at any time. Don't need to wait til MOTD. Chuck in youTubes and gawd knows what else that is made pretty much instantly available and you are at saturation point nowadays.

As an aside. Are there any other so-called 'soccer bars' in Vegas apart from the Crown and Anchor? I assume that one is still going strong and is still open for the early Sat games at 4.45am PT? I need to move to Vegas, get a job with funny hours, finish work at 4am and head there on a Sat morning. Would be a great way to start a weekend.

Yeah, by noon I've usually scanned through a couple of other games but it's a nice bit of 'home' watching motd on a sat night!

Can't really comment on soccer bars, i know some decent craft beer ones. :)

I only venture as far as the Crown an' Wanchor for TV games. I wonder if the bigger sports books (big) screen all the live nbc games simultaneously? That would be cool!

Anyone know of any routes of getting NBCS without a crazy expensive cable package? I'm on AT&T currently and (including internet) it's like $170 per month.

Unfortunately, as you know, NBC digital channels including Extra Time channels and NBCSports require a higher tier (with DTV anyway). Costs $72 just for the package, then other fees including HD, Tivo etc, my bill is over $100 without any movie packages. HBO costs $18 now!

NBC online feeds need verification of your cable/sat subscription to login unfortunately.

I do not see any way around it. Anyone else have any input?

All 8 games from the 5th round are on live on US TV:

Sat:

7:30AM Sunderland v Southampton - FoxSports2

10:00AM Sheff Wed v Charlton - FoxSoccerPlus

10:00AM Cardiff v Wigan - FoxSports2

12:00PM Man City v Chelsea - FoxSports2

Sun:

9:00AM Everton v Swansea - FoxSports1

10:00AM Sheff Utd v Nottingham Forest - FoxSoccerPlus

11:00AM Arsenal v Liverpool - FoxSports2

Mon:

2.45PM Brighton vs Hull - FoxSoccerPlus

Can't get any better than that! Here's to doing Sland tomorrow and onto the quarters. Big game.

• 3 weeks later...
You could try http://streamtvbox.com/site/ which I currently use only £10.99 per month and you can cancel at any time so if no contract. I have just canceled sky and watch all saints prem matches, and much more. Just have a look at the channel list and they have nbc sports

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

A few of the channels are labelled as "free". Does that mean there is an extra fee for the others?

Sportsnet World HD

ESPN 2 HD

FXX HD

FX HD

Food Network HD

AMC HD

History 2 HD

TNT HD

NBA Tv

Showtime

FoxSports 1 HD

Espn HD

6EREN DK

Bloomberg USA – Free

SKY Sports 1 HD

SKY Sports 2 HD

Sky Sports 3 HD

Sky Sports 4 HD

BT1 HD

BT 2 HD

Eurosport 1 HD

Eurosport 2 HD

Sky News HD

Sky Sports F1 HD

Virgin Radio TV – Free

Europa Plus – FREE

Pentagon Channel – FREE

SET Max

Star Gold

Star Plus

SET Asia

Colors

RTE 1

RTE 2

OSN 3

OSN 4

Ten Cricket

UK Gold

ITV 1

ITV 2

ITV 3

ITV 4

BBC One

BBC Two

NICK

DISCOVERY!

CNN

Sky Sports 1

Sky Sports 2

Sky Sports 3

Sky Sports 4

Sky Sports F1

Sky Sports News

BT Sports 1

BT Sports 2

Racing UK

BoxNation

At The Races

Sky Drama

Sky Action

Sky Sci-Fi

Sky Movies premier

Sky Movies family

Sky Comedy

ESPN UK

JSC +1

JSC +1 HD

JSC +2

JSC +2 HD

JSC +3

JSC +3 HD

JSC +4

JSC +4 HD

JSC +5

JSC +5 HD

JSC +6

JSC +6 HD

JSC +7

JSC +8

JSC +9

JSC +10

Premier Sports

Setanta Ireland

Sky One

PPV Events

Kiss TV – Free

Heart TV – Free

SKY Poker – Free

NHK World – Free

Russia Today – Free

AlJazeera English News – Free

Sportsnet Ontario

CHELSEA TV – Free

Sportsnet One HD

TSN 1 HD

TSN 2 HD

HBO

CTV HD

NBC Sports HD

Bein Sports HD

Yes it is £10.99 per month all in tbh I am not sure why they have free channels on there as you can't view the streams until you enter a user and password anyway

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thanks. I understood it's £10.99 a month, I just wanted to make sure there were no extra "hidden" charges to view all those channels. Sounds like a bargain!