Where in the world are you?

aussiesaint20

Thought it might be a good exercise for SaintsWeb posters to quickly mention where you live(if it's outside the UK). Would be great to see just how far and wide our support reaches these days and potentially a chance to discover Saints fans in your area!

Already some incredible images coming through on the new GlobalSFC page, which showcases the best fan images from around the world - feel free to add your own! GlobalSFC on Facebook

Fort Lauderdale - South Floria Saints (thank god for NBC Sports)

England are set to announce 2 England friendlies in Miami in early June, not to far away from you.

I wont be going as I'm off to the World Cup but I know of a few other Saints fans making the trip.

Teaching Europe's Ryder Cup players how to whip the Yanks in September and watching Saints Occassionally these days on AJS in the same bar as St Mikie and many others from here.

Great work you are doing aussiesant, keep it up.

And yes we can arrange for you to meet supasaint when next on an EK stopover down your way ;).

Just send beer.

i know many of you are saints fans of old, who have grown up in the uk and now spread the word in your new home countries.

i would be even more interested to hear about recruited fans and where they are from. My dad was born in Hampshire and then moved to Australia. I was born and raised supporting the saints against all the odds... namely anyone one who didnt give me grief for liking soccer in the first place, were all united fans.

and what about those fans who have now started to support us since our rise from the dust. im sure we have a few Kenyan fans now with VW coming to us, as well as maybe some Japanese and/or Polish.

i know many of you are saints fans of old, who have grown up in the uk and now spread the word in your new home countries.

i would be even more interested to hear about recruited fans and where they are from. My dad was born in Hampshire and then moved to Australia. I was born and raised supporting the saints against all the odds... namely anyone one who didnt give me grief for liking soccer in the first place, were all united fans.

and what about those fans who have now started to support us since our rise from the dust. im sure we have a few Kenyan fans now with VW coming to us, as well as maybe some Japanese and/or Polish.

Mrs D_P had watched Polish International games, her Dad coached a "Village Team" near Krakow. We started dating when we were in the Championship in the Burley years.

She is now a devout Saints fan and a member of both the Dubai Saints & Polski Saints FB groups. The Polski crew are REALLY active and they are a BIG group.

She has worked on her family (brothers & Dad) and in the last two years they have started to follow us watch our games and have reached the point where they actually know not only all our players names but their attributes & I have some real good discussions about whether Morgan should play for England etc.

Oh, and (to annoy Turkish) she has taught them the Adam Lallana song. The family aren't yet "going to SMS" level fans but a few more years should do it.

We have also attracted a decent number of floating fans to our games now at Barasti. A year ago, fans of other teams (waiting for their matches to start on TV) would ignore us. Now they pull up chairs and watch the games with us, know all about us and "like" the way we play football.

It is a long way from the "Look of Pity" we used to get.

Edited by dubai_phil

I'm in Sofia, Bulgaria (it's pretty lonely nowadays with everyone going to the UK to claim benefits and steal some jobs...)

I started supporting the Saints as a teen after watching several short videos about The Dell and the club and watching a few matches with Matt LeTiss.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm in Sofia, Bulgaria (it's pretty lonely nowadays with everyone going to the UK to claim benefits and steal some jobs...)

I started supporting the Saints as a teen after watching several short videos about The Dell and the club and watching a few matches with Matt LeTiss.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hahaha that made me laugh, I used to go on the lash there with my mate before it got popular, the proper Wild West of Eastern Europe.

My son lives in Perth WA I'm there in 6 weeks time and we are both booked into Rosie O'Grady's Freemantle (if they still meet up for games there for the games) for the night on 1st March and meet up with the Perth supporters club for the first time and watch the Liverpool game live!! Can't wait!!

Grew up in Hythe and moved to Canada in 1967 when I was 12....residing in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada....was back in Soton last September and saw the Crystal Palace match.

Oooh! we are doing specifics?

Born 1957 in a prefab in Redhill Crescent, Basset. grew up in Harefield. Lived a few years in South Africa and France. Lost my virginity on my parent's couch. Accidentally crapped myself at the Lido when I was about 6.

Oooh! we are doing specifics?

Born 1957 in a prefab in Redhill Crescent, Basset. grew up in Harefield. Lived a few years in South Africa and France. Lost my virginity on my parent's couch. Accidentally crapped myself at the Lido when I was about 6.

Are you sure it was an accident and you didn't just curl one out for the thrill of a floater in the pool?

Grew up in Hythe and moved to Canada in 1967 when I was 12....residing in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada....was back in Soton last September and saw the Crystal Palace match.

That's you, me and (I think) Hamilton who grew up in Hythe and ended up in Canada.

Clearly, we knew that 'progress' would see Hythe High Street being closed to vehicular traffic and The Croft ending up as a Tesco Express. :cry: