I_N_S.....Ex Username?

Thedelldays

INS 'apparently' lives just down the road from me. How about I meet him at a location nearby & then I can put this matter to rest and confirm if he is/isn't Crouchie.

Im afraid there is no 'apparently' about it, I do live just down the road from you. And you know who I am you daft bint, your my friend on f::ckbuck!

I have seen him already :(

And you loved each and every second of that minute! :p

He is as easy to irk as Crouchie, but he doesn't PM you asking to back off and edit things like Crouchie always used to.

Both simple, seem the same, but are different in a few ways.

Calling him Crouchie always gets a reaction though and one trick ponies like myself like to work out things like this.

Mods, Jill is paying for me to be a nosher on here, take her details and get me registered so my campaign of hate can commence x

He is as easy to irk as Crouchie, but he doesn't PM you asking to back off and edit things like Crouchie always used to.

Both simple, seem the same, but are different in a few ways.

Calling him Crouchie always gets a reaction though and one trick ponies like myself like to work out things like this.

Mods, Jill is paying for me to be a nosher on here, take her details and get me registered so my campaign of hate can commence x

Did you like your pressie from Jill & myself ?

Actually, I bet INS was Nexus Icon...

I will add that to the list of people I dont know! Infact, isnt there a Nexus or something that posts on the main bored with a red killer avatar?

The story behind me, is that I was posting on the Main board (And I was a member, long before the whole re-registering thingy, but I never knew about TL and TMS) and used to frequent the main board to check up on *cough* takeover's and signings. I was changing my avatar or loading a picture up or something, and was unsure how to link pictures to the post.

MB PM'd me details and asked if I wanted to be part of the bewbs PM. At the time I didnt even know what 'bewbs' were (obviously I knew what t!ts were but didnt know bewbs = boobs) He pointed me in the direction of TMS and I thought there were some funny characters here so stayed here posting. It coincides with when I switched jobs to one where I am not working 24/7 so have a lot more time to look on tinterweb, however there is only so much looking at ebay and facebook which you can do in one day before it gets boring, so I post on here.

Thats it really. Sorry to disappoint those who think I am someone else!

I am wasted on here, really I am.

I am off again now, so maybe tomorrow after 4pm I will enlighten you, or I will save my 3 post lessons in life until Friday, who knows? Not me, i'm that crazy.

I am going to read more threads tomorrow, but nothing will beat "this photo deserved a thread of it's own".

Poke me on facebook s'laters friendship requesters xx

The story behind me, is that I was posting on the Main board (And I was a member, long before the whole re-registering thingy, but I never knew about TL and TMS) and used to frequent the main board to check up on *cough* takeover's and signings. I was changing my avatar or loading a picture up or something, and was unsure how to link pictures to the post.

MB PM'd me details and asked if I wanted to be part of the bewbs PM. At the time I didnt even know what 'bewbs' were (obviously I knew what t!ts were but didnt know bewbs = boobs) He pointed me in the direction of TMS and I thought there were some funny characters here so stayed here posting. It coincides with when I switched jobs to one where I am not working 24/7 so have a lot more time to look on tinterweb, however there is only so much looking at ebay and facebook which you can do in one day before it gets boring, so I post on here.

So basically everyone, yes it's my fecking fault again :smt027