The saintbletch "Hilarious fun with words" thread

saintbletch

By the way, what’s the lowdown on Volkswagen-Porsche getting it together?

I don't know mon petit "La Shitcok Man", but I did hear that Porsche is looking to grab Volkswagen Bora hole in her.

If you know what I mean!

*If you do, please tell me as I don't. I am going to stop now.

• 2 weeks later...
Shut it, "Licks a hot man"!

BTW Nobody will beat Owl Flyd's Balti Stench.

Bart, I am truly honoured (do you mind if I call you Bart? Bartholomew sounds so formal somehow).

Incidentally, I did hear that your footballer mate's bird had had a fling with Sir Paul McCartney, but I'm not sure if it's true. Have you heard anything about Volkswagen Beatle?

Bart, I am truly honoured (do you mind if I call you Bart? Bartholomew sounds so formal somehow).

Incidentally, I did hear that your footballer mate's bird had had a fling with Sir Paul McCartney, but I'm not sure if it's true. Have you heard anything about Volkswagen Beatle?

I really didn't think anyone else would be 'brave' enough to join in on the tales Volk, his WAG and the carazy things they encounter in their lives.

But now you mention it Owly, I've just had a text from Volk telling me that he and his bird have just bought a car that had previously been eaten by a van.

Good to know.

I always had you marked down as educated but common Bletch, not part of the bourgeoisie

Sorry to disappoint BTT, but I'm barely educated and common I'm afraid.

Who else, but a commoner word grill an oyster?

Personally, whilst the similarities of the clitoral hood to the raw oyster aren't lost on me, I'm not sure that that sensation should ever be felt sliding down one's throat.

It's like some corrupt conflation of cunnilingus and fellatio - only the bourgeoisie would encourage that.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Settle an Argument for me Beltch! I am saying that "bass no treble" means fat arse + small boobs, like Jennifer Lopez or Kim Karcrashian or someone like that, whereas Bird At Work says bass means fat & treble just means thin. Can you look this up in ur Book of Words pls and let me Know?

• 2 months later...

Two mushrooms walk into a bar.

Bartender says, "We don't serve mushrooms."

First mushroom says, "But I'm a 'fun guy.'"

Bartender says, "Clever homophonous wordplay aside, I said we don't serve mushrooms."

Second mushroom says, "But we're 'fun guys.'"

Bartender says, "'Fun guys?' That's not even a homophone."