New CEO Thread

TopGun

Bollards, the ones I know think he's great. He helped push the chuckle brothers out.

I dont know how many Liverpool fans you know but I know a few,he did help to get them out but he is made millions from that, his remit was very different to what we require now anyway.

He brought Hodgson in and also firstly was friendly with the Americans, self styled, tell your Liverpool friends they know nothing of him, he is disliked as a self styled saviour.

was involved in reducing debt at Liverpool and got them an 80million sponsorship with standard charter bank on a 4 year deal. His main priority was to renegotiate the £350m loan the club had outstanding with RBS and to assume overall management of the club.

Educated at Cambridge and Harvard with an excellent business CV

Hes been heavily linked with Rangers in the past

If he is appointed, youd have to assume we are for sale

Because he sacked Rafa

And brought in Hodgson, dodgy signings, friendly with the Yanks and then swapped sides, how the guy get gigs talking about football simply shows how ****e the game has become, style over substance, another Cortese business style without footballing knowledge, what other industry would do this?

And brought in Hodgson, dodgy signings, friendly with the Yanks and then swapped sides, how the guy get gigs talking about football simply shows how ****e the game has become, style over substance, another Cortese business style without footballing knowledge, what other industry would do this?

Didnt the dippers call him zoolander? :lol:

Llambias has strong connections with a manager who is actually proven capable of taking sides in the top five, and playing European football.

I give up, who ?

God knows what happened to my post, he is of a better calibre than others that have been mentioned especially Poulson.

Do you mean Purslow ?

Mention of Poulson, perhaps he should be avoided ; if related to this f^cker, a dodgy corrupt architect . He'd give 'arry and El Spiv a run for their money in the Alleged Brown Envelope Stakes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Poulson

I have a feeling it won't be anyone we know here. Any bets on a Swiss/German or Italian professional banker/accountant or the like.

Probably the safest pair of hands they can wish for, providing already known to the Liebherr family, and he knows KL & Co are watching over his shoulder.

I give up, who ?

Do you mean Purslow ?

Mention of Poulson, perhaps he should be avoided ; if related to this f^cker, a dodgy corrupt architect . He'd give 'arry and El Spiv a run for their money in the Alleged Brown Envelope Stakes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Poulson

Sorry yes, God knows where that came from, I shall blame it on the cider and wine ha ha!

Edited by Barry Sanchez

Adam Blackmore ‏@bigadamsport 6m #saintsfc could announce appointment of new chief executive as early as tomorrow

Well obviously we could in that most things are hypothetically possible (apart from Time Travel and exceeding the Speed of Light of course). Whether we will is something completely different. As I have no recollection whatsoever concerning the accuracy of Adam's predictions I can't really judge on what he states here.

Stealing pap's Lounge log in for a moment, IF Adam is correct, then that is mighty fast to locate, ask for resume's, conduct interviews and come to a deal all since Wednesday.

Possible of course as Windows says, but opens another door for discussion. Maybe she has been looking for longer?

Stealing pap's Lounge log in for a moment, IF Adam is correct, then that is mighty fast to locate, ask for resume's, conduct interviews and come to a deal all since Wednesday.

Possible of course as Windows says, but opens another door for discussion. Maybe she has been looking for longer?

She would have been mad not to, seeing as Cortese was working out 3 months notice.

She would have been mad not to, seeing as Cortese was working out 3 months notice.

In fact in that case you could say she's not been very prompt about the whole affair at all. Probably far more complex than that though, perhaps it was thought that he'd back down.... can't have known him very well in that case then !!

I know very little about Derek Llambias but the interesting thing reading about him (Wikipedia as one source) it appears that he was unpopular amongst the fan base whilst at Newcastle, in the same way as Purslow at Liverpool, although there are conflicting comments about Purslow of course.

I know very little about Derek Llambias but the interesting thing reading about him (Wikipedia as one source) it appears that he was unpopular amongst the fan base whilst at Newcastle, in the same way as Purslow at Liverpool, although there are conflicting comments about Purslow of course.

I think a lot of his popularity issues revolve around his closeness to Ashley as well as a few outbursts against the likes of Keegan and Shearer as well as a couple of digs at the fans. On the pitch, he had developed a very successful scouting network which meant they were able to bring identify good players early and bring them in for low fees.

If you believe the 'NC tendered his resignation three months ago' theory then KL has has plenty of time to choose a replacement.

The most experienced person to run Saints has to be Rupert Lowe. Would access to big money transform him from his misunderstood leadership without investment? Has he learned from his time away from the club and where he went wrong? I believe yes and would not be bothered if he returned as the new CEO. Karma deems he will return.

The most experienced person to run Saints has to be Rupert Lowe. Would access to big money transform him from his misunderstood leadership without investment? Has he learned from his time away from the club and where he went wrong? I believe yes and would not be bothered if he returned as the new CEO. Karma deems he will return.

Nutter.