How much longer can Stu hold out for before he coughs up a fiver?

TopGun

He's vehemently insisting that he will not line the pockets of Baj and Granty but we know Stu has the ability to do shameless volte faces and justify them with a straight face too!

I am guessing that he will succumb on Monday 18/8.

Make your own predictions here. The winner gets a box of blue smarties.

He's vehemently insisting that he will not line the pockets of Baj and Granty .
surely not, isnt he in the process of running his own business? Stu dont be mad the guys running this site will make very little if anything.If in a few years time they do,why worry?

LOL @ Stu spunking £100 in one night on Party Poker, but being too tight to spunk a fiver arguing with a Corpse on here.

I think he is just trying to make a point, he claims to have registered a new user called b-anter for all the tight b-anter lot to multi use - I don't believe it personally.

Yes, every match for the last two years.

Don't be a moron all your life

Actually, I would say the morons were the people who use this forum as a chat room during matches. Making two word posts and constantly refreshing is hardly the most sensible use of this place. An admin with a brain would have locked the forum for the duration of the match and embedded a chat application instead of forking out on a uber server and demanding £5 from each user...

Still have no intention of lining the pockets of the uber fans who are making money out of a Saints forum.

We aren't lining our pockets, we aren't keeping any profits for ourselves. Do I have to keep saying this or would it be simpler if i just ****ing drew you a picture?

An admin with a brain would have locked the forum for the duration of the match and embedded a chat application

Aside from calling us brainless (**** you?) we tried this before an people didnt use it, we keep the forum going because its what the users want.

Aside from calling us brainless (**** you?) we tried this before an people didnt use it, we keep the forum going because its what the users want.

Exactly, I rmember when S4E closed, you had people constantly asking for a new forum then again when TMS was introduced (I think from memory) so good work and those that appreciate the hard work you guys do will contribute, those that don't won't. If I were you I would stop andsering the profit questions, I mean seriously, £100 profit, have a few sessions on us!

Exactly, I rmember when S4E closed, you had people constantly asking for a new forum then again when TMS was introduced (I think from memory) so good work and those that appreciate the hard work you guys do will contribute, those that don't won't. If I were you I would stop andsering the profit questions, I mean seriously, £100 profit, have a few sessions on us!

No, to be an arrogant tosser for a second (nothing unusual there) me and granty earn quite enough already that we don't *need* the forum to supplement our salaries. 100% of the profits generated from the forum will be put back into the forum. simple.

No, to be an arrogant tosser for a second (nothing unusual there) me and granty earn quite enough already that we don't *need* the forum to supplement our salaries. 100% of the profits generated from the forum will be put back into the forum. simple.

I realise that I was just being 'nice'. Tbf though, the hours you guys put in to running this place I do find unbelievable. Granted Essruu has B-anter but I doubt he has had to work overnight to sort it out ever.

Baj, **** em if they don't want to cough £5.00 for 12 months entertainment withdraw the three posts a day rule. I have got a sticky on the main board where could I get as many potential people to see it for just £5.00,even for a charity event.