• JWP
    • Wanyama

Great result away to a good side

Played well

Davis my MoM with shouts to Yoshida and Fonte

Lambert was poor

Rodriguez frustrating

boruc commanding

I also believe that Chambers is better than clyne at the mo, great to have two very good right backs

Really professional away job, in my opinion. We were always the better side on the ball, but we were lacking that killer touch in the final third for most of the match. Even the goal it's self took a few attempts!

Bit of a frustrating performance from Lambo and Lallana, but I thought the midfield of Davis, Cork and Morgan bossed it and didn't allow Huddlestone to get on the ball - as he can dictate it if given the chance.

Good result at a tough place to go, got to be happy with that.

how we havent won that 4 or 5-0 i will never know!! Hull a decent side though and Boruc had a couple of decent saves to make.

Jay Rod never stopped running, Jack Cork...can NOT leave him out of the side..but for me Chambers is as good if not better than Shaw. Great cross that lead to the goal.

Overall, top result!

Davis easily MOM for me,big shouts to Yosh/Fonte like most I always thought Yosh was a liability but he has really steped his game up this season.

Really pleased MP stuck with Cork again,he very rarely has a poor game and it would of been fantastic for him to score a worldy tonight