Most Unusual Place You've Been on Saints Web?

Lighthouse

You win **** all apart from " most predictable, monotonous, un self-aware, onanist" as per every other competition.

For what it's worth my entries are Bujumbura, Burundi and Kigali, Rwanda, which I dare say the board is slightly less acquainted with than a commercial airline FFS.

- On the toilet at about 4am in Corvinteto in Budapest (best club in Budapest, I love that place, but no idea why I was on my phone, looking at you lot and your drivel then)

- Watching a the sunset in a bar on stilts over the sea in the Maldives this summer (of all the things I could be doing, I logged in here to check the Sunderland home match in August - and it was my birthday)

So neither unusual, just odd.

You win **** all apart from " most predictable, monotonous, un self-aware, onanist" as per every other competition.

For what it's worth my entries are Bujumbura, Burundi and Kigali, Rwanda, which I dare say the board is slightly less acquainted with than a commercial airline FFS.

You seem stressed. One too many golf stories?

under the water. Cant say where

Those buckets you clean the spuds in before peeling are big enough to fall into ?

Besides, methinks you tell porkies; mobile phone signals do not penetrate very far under water.

Or does The Royal Navy spend a fortune on satellite links so uppity matelots can spend their free time abusing people on footie chat-sites ?