Sunderland v Saints Match Thread

ALWAYS_SFC

Pub time,I'm out for the week, think the usual mongs are going to have a field day, must like be a wet dream for some of them
yeah but at least that could do it privately. It excites them that they can criticise and look in their small minds that they were right all along. Afterall the players who they wanted to play would have played blinders of course

The whole team has been poor today..ALL OF THEM...

I am sure MP sent them out to play like that..

Grow up and stop crying like infant school kids just because we can win every week

But above all the disgusting comments about players and the questions about MP are an disgrace...shame on you

The whole team has been poor today..ALL OF THEM...

I am sure MP sent them out to play like that..

Grow up and stop crying like infant school kids just because we can win every week

But above all the disgusting comments about players and the questions about MP are an disgrace...shame on you

The only person crying seems to be you, getting all angry about how people bring up that this was a massively wasted opportunity. Dry your eyes, petal. There's a bigger picture out there than your rose tinted display.

So what's the point of travelling all the way up North to not even try to win. All the ball sheet about how important the Cup is to us, pathetic. Pity the 850 poor sods who spent half a day overcoming atrocious weather conditions to get there and wasting their time and money.

Low point of the Season so far. Ricky deserves to be shot on this performance. Just blown any chance he had of making it to Brazil. Who decided Guly should play, what a cock-up of a decision that was.

The only person crying seems to be you, getting all angry about how people bring up that this was a massively wasted opportunity. Dry your eyes, petal. There's a bigger picture out there than your rose tinted display.

Nothing at all angry just an acceptance that we cannot win every week but i do not cry about it despite your suggestion love

This.

Today was a massive "F**K YOU" to the hardcore travelling fans so appreciated over recent weeks.

I'm a MoPo fan but he got it completely wrong today and has essentially finished our season in mid Feb.

If players are tired and need a rest then he should have rested them last week or next week in a relatively meaningless league game.

So, we enter 3 competitions but the only one we are trying to win is the league???

Maybe next yr we shouldn't bother entering the League Cup or FA Cup - it is obviously a hinderance to our push for 7th/8th place.

Bizarre/ridiculous.