Get this CLOWN manager OUT of my club

110_Persaint

League Cup = gone

FA Cup = gone

Europa League = gone

Champions League = :lol:

Think I've just about had it with this muppet, :facepalm: knows as much about football as Cameron does about wealth redistribution. I've been criticising him ever since he came here and of been constantly berated for doing so (both on and off SWF). Nice to see folks are finally coming round to the idea that this manager of ours is absolute sh*te.

Never filled me with confidence, never felt convinced he'd ever succeed here. I'm sorry but he has to go.

Would anyone really, truly, honestly, shed a tear for him if he left?

League Cup = gone

FA Cup = gone

Europa League = gone

Champions League = :lol:

Think I've just about had it with this muppet, :facepalm: knows as much about football as Cameron does about wealth redistribution. I've been criticising him ever since he came here and of been constantly berated for doing so (both on and off SWF). Nice to see folks are finally coming round to the idea that this manager of ours is absolute sh*te.

Never filled me with confidence, never felt convinced he'd ever succeed here. I'm sorry but he has to go.

Would anyone really, truly, honestly, shed a tear for him if he left?

Bedwetting idiot.