Like a drink? Love the Saints? You may be able to help..

aussiesaint20

I'm on a mission to compile an ultimate GlobalSFC list of Southampton friendly pubs around the world. Off to a good start, however, I need the assistance of our SaintsWeb community to really make this list shine. Seeking suggestions from those that have travelled mid-season and watched the Saints abroad, to those currently based outside the U.K. I'd even be happy to add pubs around England(outside of Southampton), as the idea is to connect Saints fans who aren't able to get to the ground every week.

Anyway, here's the list: #GlobalSFC venues Currently have Southampton pubs/bars listed in Australia, Canada, Dubai, Hong Kong, Ireland, Singapore, Spain and the US of A.

I'd love to know some in London. I currently live in Wimbledon and usually end up just watching a stream at home. Would much rather watch games among fellow supporters.

I also had the same problem when I lived in Florence a few years ago, but that was to be expected I guess...

I'd love to know some in London. I currently live in Wimbledon and usually end up just watching a stream at home. Would much rather watch games among fellow supporters.

I also had the same problem when I lived in Florence a few years ago, but that was to be expected I guess...

I'm sure these guys will be able to help: LONDON SAINTS FACEBOOK:'London Saints' TWITTER: @londonsaints WEBSITE: londonsaints.com

Completely agree that it's much better watching games with other Saints fans. We often get 20-30 turn up in the early hours of Sunday morning in Melbourne and it really is like a mini St Mary's at times.

I'm sure these guys will be able to help: LONDON SAINTS FACEBOOK:'London Saints' TWITTER: @londonsaints WEBSITE: londonsaints.com

Completely agree that it's much better watching games with other Saints fans. We often get 20-30 turn up in the early hours of Sunday morning in Melbourne and it really is like a mini St Mary's at times.

Anyone know of any places in Birmingham or near Worcester - where I live - that Saints fans go to? Cheers.

For the Fulham game I went to The Eight Bells near Putney Bridge and it was very friendly.

Bar staff wore Saints shirts, but they may well wear the shirts of all away teams as the bill themselves as a football pub for football fans and actively welcome away fans.