Pulis Bigs Up Saints Academy (and Saints in general)

Seany S

Pulis is a very good manager, and he has shown at palace that he can change up his style, its the stoke faithful that bum the hoofball. He just did what worked with the players he had, he's change club, different resources and squad, and he has adapted accordingly. His stock is very good in my humble opinion.

Nearly became our manager before Nigel Pearson.

Held talks with Crouch despite being with Stoke City at the time.

His father-in-law is ex-Saint Bill Stroud

Anthony Pulis' contract with us was alleged to have something to do with his Dad's potential move to us I believe. All very speculative but would have made a degree of sense.

I was a big detractor of his up until last summer.

Granted he got Stoke up, and did well to keep them there. But I really hated the way he assembled a group of overgrown thugs and kicked their way to promotion - I think I described him on here before as the ultimate sunday pub league manager.

I am warming to him, particularly in lieu of the job he is doing at Palace (who I have also always held an irrational dislike for, which is again thawing).

Still, he needs to ditch the f'ing hats.

If the magistrate is stupid enough to swallow that bull**** then you got to hand it to him. The magistrate should have told him to do what some mafia bosses do and hire a deaf chauffeur.

Nearly became our manager before Nigel Pearson.

Held talks with Crouch despite being with Stoke City at the time.

His father-in-law is ex-Saint Bill Stroud

I am mates with Bill Stroud's son (Billy, also a superb sportsman at amateur footy and cricket and a brillisnt bloke, incidentally)and did know this! Pulis is a decent guy.