Bob Crow

Hatch

162037_7972991316_472211925_q.jpgBoris Johnson

I'm shocked. Bob Crow was a fighter and a man of character. Whatever our political differences, and there were many, this is tragic news.

Bob fought tirelessly for his beliefs and for his members. There can be absolutely no doubt that he played a big part in the success of the tube and he shared my goal - to make transport in London an even greater success.

It's a sad day.

I'm shocked. Bob Crow was a fighter and a man of character. Whatever our political differences, and there were many, this is tragic news.

Bob fought tirelessly for his beliefs and for his members. There can be absolutely no doubt that he played a big part in the success of the tube and he shared my goal - to make transport in London an even greater success.

It's a sad day.

Fair play to BJ.

RIP.

It's a sad day.

Respect to Boris.

One could imagine the sort of venomous bile that would have spouted forth from the mouth of Crowe if it had been Boris that died, if his comments about Maggie are anything to go by.

Shows the relavtive quality of the men involved.

Respect to Boris.

One could imagine the sort of venomous bile that would have spouted forth from the mouth of Crowe if it had been Boris that died, if his comments about Maggie are anything to go by.

Who is Crowe, Alps?

I dont know whats more amusing - Crowe snuffing it, or pap coming apart before our very eyes.

Classic toys/prams stuff...

I see your assessment of any given situation is razor-sharp, as per.

Don't cut yourself on Alps' wisdom, kids!

People dying brings out the worst in you. You seem to revel in it.

Not at all. I'm very sad to hear that someone with as strong a voice as Bob Crow has gone.

If you're looking for revellers, scroll up.

Although my politics are generally left of centre, he was not my cup of tea. He did his best for his employers (members) & probably has got a lot more for them than they deserved, for that he has to be admired. He is probably the last of his ilk, there are very few left that will stand up for the rights of the working man.

He leaves a partner & four kids, I would assume some of which are relatively young, my condolences to them all.

RiP

Respect to Boris.

Really you know them? They actually had a huge amount of respect for each other.

Sad, especially for his children. To lose a father of that young age is painful and our thoughts should be with them.

Always thought Crow was a decent lefty. Believed what he said, and did exactly what a union leader should do, he did his best for his members. It was the people who kept caving into him that were at fault , not Bob. A vehemently anti EU campaigner, he would have been an important voice from the left in any referendum.

I'd rather see people like crow running the workers party than the present bunch of half wits that try to be all things to all men (and women), except "The Bankers". To see posh privately educated people like Harman, Hunt, Balls playing at protecting the working class is nauseating. People like Crow and Alan Johnson are the authentic voice of the working man, the rest are just middle class posh kids slightly to the left of the wet side of the Tory party.

LOL at you trying to get a bite.

Not at all mate, just returning sh!te for sh!te.

If you want to have a big insult ding-dong, more than happy to accommodate you on the Ramirez Off-Topic Thread. Otherwise, sling your hook and resume whatever it was you were doing (protecting paedos or fitting up black people, etc).

That job Is cursed, apparently his predecessor died too.

Well I'm an LUL employee and I owe a lot to him so I'm sad to see him go, but can understand why Londoners aren't sad about it.

Be aware though, the RMT has dozens just like him to replace him with.

If you want to have a big insult ding-dong, more than happy to accommodate you on the Ramirez Off-Topic Thread. Otherwise, sling your hook and resume whatever it was you were doing (protecting paedos or fitting up black people, etc).

LOL at you trying to get a bite.

Deary me...