When do we declare a member dead & celebrate their time on here? RIP Justice Mike???

Spudders

I was stood next to him for the Newcastle match. We held each others hands for most of it, then when Adam scored we looked into each others eyes and shared a passionate embrace. After the game he said we should just be friends. Now I feel lonely and rejected.

I was stood next to him for the Newcastle match. We held each others hands for most of it, then when Adam scored we looked into each others eyes and shared a passionate embrace. After the game he said we should just be friends. Now I feel lonely and rejected.

That was just a guy called mike, this is about justmike

This is the internet not real life.

(Also I hope neither of you got any of your man jizz over my seat whilst being so passionate)

• 2 weeks later...

most of my posts has been trying to tempt you out of retirement! The was getting more+more crazy until finally on friday I got fracted by stevie g himself! i knew i must be on the right track when i could tempt stevie g to get involved

most of my posts has been trying to tempt you out of retirement! The was getting more+more crazy until finally on friday I got fracted by stevie g himself! i knew i must be on the right track when i could tempt stevie g to get involved

SG seems to be on here a fair bit still, so this isn't a massive surprise. Now if you got yourself a fraction from Baj, now that would be impressive :)

oh I've already had a baj!

I've almost got the full sweep yo! I've had fractions from stevegrant, Jimmy D, skintsaint, chalet + Baj. I think it's actually only Justice Mike that I'm missing!

Edit: yo, justice mike, you is got big nose!

• 1 month later...

erm yeah i like it when mods let their hair down and come visit with us, but I'm not so sure they should be locking threads! Justice Mike should be slightly ashamed of his-self! It's obv been so long he has us confused with main board!

I reckon if Mike ever gives up modding (and let's face it if recent months activity are anything to go by, it's likely he'll give up/be pushed at the next mod restructure) then I'm fully expecting an Edward Snowden style leak of facts and info on behind the scenes goings on captured by saintsweb data analytics team!