If Poch goes we should go for him

Barry Sanchez

If we're going to be this unrealistic, can we splice Pep Guardiola and Alex Ferguson's DNA to produce some unholy but effective ultimate manager?

We can grow them in the same vats they use to produce local commercial DJs.

Dream on.

Poch will go to Spurs and 'Arry will come back to his 'spiritual homeland'. He will sell Shaw and used the funds to buy Darren Bent, Kevin Nolan, Zat Knight and Kieron Richardson.

Darren Bent = Dani Osvaldo

Kevin Nolan = Gaston Ramirez

Zat Knight = Vegrad Forren

Keiron Richardson = Emmanuel Mayuka

Dream on.

Poch will go to Spurs and 'Arry will come back to his 'spiritual homeland'. He will sell Shaw and used the funds to buy Darren Bent, Kevin Nolan, Zat Knight and Kieron Richardson.

'Arry will come back and wax lyrical about how he has unfinished business as this proper football club with terrific supporters.

:lol:

I thought we should all stop being deluded and know our place. You regularly tell us why no-one will ever want to come to Saints. But yes, let's go after the manager of a team fighting for a treble of La Liga, spanish Cup & Champions League. :mcinnes:

Anyway, I thought you were going to be our next manager, you know bet than Poch right?

I thought we should all stop being deluded and know our place. You regularly tell us why no-one will ever want to come to Saints. But yes, let's go after the manager of a team fighting for a treble of La Liga, spanish Cup & Champions League. :mcinnes:

Anyway, I thought you were going to be our next manager, you know bet than Poch right?

Oh dear.

If Poch goes, I'd obviously rather keep Poch but the Javi Gracia, the Osasuna manager wouldn't be such a bad choice IMO.

He is keeping Osasuna up which is good when you consider their team...

He even beat Athletico Madrid 3-0, but its not cos of that one result I'd like him!

He has good philosophy etc etc, and I can see him continuing Poch's work.

If Poch goes, I'd obviously rather keep Poch but the Javi Gracia, the Osasuna manager wouldn't be such a bad choice IMO.

He is keeping Osasuna up which is good when you consider their team...

He even beat Athletico Madrid 3-0, but its not cos of that one result I'd like him!

He has good philosophy etc etc, and I can see him continuing Poch's work.

He was linked on Sky Sports a couple of months ago, could be agent talk. Ronald Koeman's agent was linking him with Swansea, would imagine that link may come up with Saints soon as he's already announced he's leaving Feyenoord at the end of the season.

I said HCDAJFU back in 2011 when he was looking to leave Racing Club

Said even as far back as 2009 when he was at San Lorenzo that he had a BIG BIG future in management

fair play to the bloke - deserves his success

Yeah!!!! I remember this too GS! visionary.

I said HCDAJFU back in 2011 when he was looking to leave Racing Club

Said even as far back as 2009 when he was at San Lorenzo that he had a BIG BIG future in management

fair play to the bloke - deserves his success

Ah yes, I remember tipping you off about this fella all those years ago.

;) dont mention it ;)